The return of "So how've you been?" + my comeback.

Hidden Character

Leader of The Hyperstone Heist,
20 Year Member
I'm back after going a month w/o my laptop due to repairs and am quite glad to be back on The Forum. As far as how I've been, really just dead tired from work, but I'm really happy to see the strides being made to rebuild my job's band program since last November and even had 14 students stay after school yesterday for percussion tech.....the majority being female high school students that were mostly new to the program w/various musical backgrounds. In fact, there are a number of high school girls that seem to either gravitate towards me whenever I cover a class or come by the band room to sign up for majorette/dancer/flag for marching band next year.

Also, I was able to spread lots of love on Valentine's Day to various ex-gfs (I usu. tend to be on good terms w/my exes for some strange reason) and special ladies around the country on top of taking my grandmother and aunt to dinner. However, Feb. 14th wasn't all hugs and cuddling as the current lady I was speaking to decided to not only cancel on my date for the holiday, but also stopped calling altogether and decided to be with someone else. A tad bit hurtful, but I left the door open should she ever want to at least say hi again in the future.

Gaming-wise, I'm in year 5 of a 7-yr contract w/Miami Hurricanes on NCAA 11 and I would expand my PS3 collection, but instead, I choose to invest my money and time in the band program.....even if I'm not back there for next year.

That's been what's up w/me. How about you?

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Screw valentines day and all those other greeting card holidays.
Good to see you back hc.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I'm good, adjusting to living in a new house and not beating my neighbors up

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
That John Wall kid can really dance.

Gotta learn that shit.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
Damn WTF kind of person is that to do something like that on VT day? Anyway glad to see you again bro.

aria

Former Moderator
Also, I was able to spread lots of love on Valentine's Day to various ex-gfs (I usu. tend to be on good terms w/my exes for some strange reason) and special ladies around the country on top of taking my grandmother and aunt to dinner. However, Feb. 14th wasn't all hugs and cuddling as the current lady I was speaking to decided to not only cancel on my date for the holiday, but also stopped calling altogether and decided to be with someone else. A tad bit hurtful, but I left the door open should she ever want to at least say hi again in the future.

Ouch, but I wonder if all of that is somewhat related. I don't know if I would contact exes on Valentine's Day.

CrackerMessiah

Fu'un-Ken Master
Gaming-wise, I'm in year 5 of a 7-yr contract w/Miami Hurricanes on NCAA 11 and I would expand my PS3 collection, but instead, I choose to invest my money and time in the band program.....even if I'm not back there for next year.

I just read another thread in which saving/investing one's money wasn't even on the radar of things to do with it. So, after reading this, I've got a good feeling you made the right choice. Vicarious satisfaction if nothing else.

As for me, it's the last semester of my program. Then...?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Welcome back brother, can't say I missed you 'cause you update your FB frequently enough to know what's up and everynow and then I drop a word or two just to let you know that I'm your pal.

I think is cooler being here though, seems to me like most FB updates from my friends are all bitch and moaning, seriously why the fuck do I care if you're taking a dump and the shit is coming out green? I can't complaint about the girls taking pics left and right though, that's probably the best thing about FB, women and their crazy photo albums.

What can I say, I'm a perv with no excuse.

Oh wait, yeah I'm doing allright. Just moved recently, sold a few cabs, got a drafting table as a BD present from a bunch of friends so I might start penciling/inking again...maybe, I dunno it's hard I guess. My niece is visiting from the Maritime Academy in Main, she's here for a little bit of Spring Break, she likes Boston a lot so we're going to Boston to shake things up over there. I caught a nasty flu though but I think I'm on the downhill side of things now, so all is well.

Actually, my arm hurts horribly lately, it startedbefore the flu but when the flu came around all my joints were aching horribly specially my right arm, but I'll have the doc check it out and do some X-Rays or something, maybe is just a tendon trying to heal up from all the parrying.

Hope that's not too much bitching, I tried balacing that shit out with good stuff too, but hell I guess bitching is part of our lives.

At any rate is nice to have you back, man!

Last edited: