The Tony-a-thon. It. Has. Begun! Full info on post #69.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Still trying to fix a MV-1F and Double Dragon for donation. However, I am donating a Raizing pcb, Brave Blade.

I received Brave Blade in trade for fixing a dead Konami Custom module on a X-Men 6-player my old boss has still on location. Those techs out there know what I'm referring to and how much of a pita those are to fix. I see it only fitting that this clean Brave Blade goes up for auction.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'll try to repair my 1084 monitor (with box and instructions!) and put that up also.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Also have this, idk its value. This was a Capcom inhouse 1 of 15 RE5 Jersey:
CabRoom_2.jpg

Also unsealed Mega Man 9 and SSF2T HDR press kits.

They are just sitting here and frankly even though they were given to me by Capcom USA for helping them, meh. I hate present Capcom atm.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
ok.

this is the official word. Tony-a-thon will start on 11/26 and will run for a couple of weeks.

Make up your descriptions. take your pics. pm them to me. I will start preparing the auctions in the 'pending' section. we got about a week and a half to do this. there is time.

once they are up. winning bidder info will be sent to the seller who will then send the item to the winner. should be pretty easy. the extra time gives us time to promo the shit out of this!

thanks again for all the support.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
OK Guys- Here is the deal.

Im going to make an email for the auction stuff today. Those participating need to email me pics and the description for the auctions and i will get them all posted.

Sellers/donators will ship and will be reimbursed for shipping unless you are offering free shipping. Please note in your descriptions where you are willing to ship (us, na, world, etc...). Im going to start loading up the account for this thing today with plans to go live a week from today. there will be a 2 week auction as well as a 'donate' button for those that want it.

thanks again for all of the support on this one!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Can we donate non-working boards for the fixer-uppers that might want a project?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
ok. heres how im going to do this thing.

PM me descriptions of the items for auction when they are ready along with the pics. Im going to make this go live on monday.

been a bit busy, so sorry for the lack of updating. thanks!

-c.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Went through my stuff today, I think I'll have at least 5 boards to donate.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Just bumping to remind everyone to pm me their items!

Im looking to make this live hopefully tomorrow.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I'll be going live with my auction either tonight or tomorrow since beer's not allowed on the main auction site.

Look for it in the everything else forum.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Im still waiting on a couple of things (not auction related) before i can make it go live. It will happen shortly. sorry for the delay.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
After all of the Delays, technical difficulties, and more delays it is live on game gavel! There is even a nice tribute page with pics on the main page.

I put up a couple of tester auctions up while testing it all out and the rest will be put up when I get home.

All auctions will end on 12/23 at 9 pm eastern.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
After all of the Delays, technical difficulties, and more delays it is live on game gavel! There is even a nice tribute page with pics on the main page.

I put up a couple of tester auctions up while testing it all out and the rest will be put up when I get home.

All auctions will end on 12/23 at 9 pm eastern.

Awesome, I might have a few more. Still sorting things out. If I find them then I'll shoot you a PM with everything.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Awesome! I cross-posted the link to my Tumblr in hopes of generating more interest.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Awesome! I cross-posted the link to my Tumblr in hopes of generating more interest.

thanks! yeah. im putting up threads on other forums.

and we got this great one from x68k:

guys- feel free to promote the hell out of this. im just trying to put up the rest of the items now.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Ok. Everything i have that was sent to me is up and live.

If i missed anything let me know. If you want to add to the donation pile let me know. also if you want to give something to the charity drive but do not have an item to sell, there is auctions for denominational amounts of $1,5,10,20, and 50- they are just that- a donation in that amount that gets added to the pils that goes to the ACS.

Here is the link again.
http://www.gamegavel.com/reviews/2012/12/04/romstar-snk-veteran-passes-away-charity-auctions/

all auctions ent on the 23rd at 9:00 pm eastern.

here we go!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Nice. Already bought something. I always wanted a Romstar T-Shirt.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That Mega Man 9 Press kit is calling to me. Hopefully I'll have funds to take that through to the end.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
bumping to remind yall that this is still going!

dont want to bid? there are 'donation' auctions in there from $1-$50!