The TRUTH about "NGF"

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
You have know someone to buy a Rolex eh? lolz

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
He's been known to super impose his face with a lot of famous people. I think there's one with him and Bill Clinton?

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
The only waiting I've ever done buying a Rolex was for the woman behind the register to ring the thing up and spank my Amex.

Tossers.
Dion will probably think you're just jealous.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Maybe he means in COVID times? Typically, Rolex isn’t a brand new Ferrari, or even a brand new MVS cart. They make literally a million Rolex watches a year and there is a very healthy used market. There are far more exclusive brands. He may be buying the salesman’s pitch or this is perhaps a parody account as suggested.

Either way, the way to wear any watch, regardless of brand, is casually. As with that wannabe gangster roll, if you make a big deal out of such a small thing you make it obvious that it’s all you have. I wouldn’t be surprised if that roll paid for the watch or vice versa.

The idea reminds me of this bit: https://archive.org/details/podcast...rp_a-call-from-poor-millionaire_1000345124959

Also, that filter he uses on himself makes himself look like some seriously sun blasted shit.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I refuse to believe this is real...

must be a satirical account managed by some intern.....

View attachment 55089
“When I flew into Vegas” makes it seem like he doesn’t live there. Maybe he doesn’t. I’ve always assumed he did since it’s basically the municipal version of him; played out tacky trash.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Maybe he means in COVID times? Typically, Rolex isn’t a brand new Ferrari, or even a brand new MVS cart. They make literally a million Rolex watches a year and there is a very healthy used market. There are far more exclusive brands. He may be buying the salesman’s pitch or this is perhaps a parody account as suggested.

Either way, the way to wear any watch, regardless of brand, is casually. As with that wannabe gangster roll, if you make a big deal out of such a small thing you make it obvious that it’s all you have. I wouldn’t be surprised if that roll paid for the watch or vice versa.

The idea reminds me of this bit: https://archive.org/details/podcast...rp_a-call-from-poor-millionaire_1000345124959

Also, that filter he uses on himself makes himself look like some seriously sun blasted shit.
Shut the fuck up,

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I really don't get the whole mechanical wrist watch thing, I prefer to use a sun dial. It's far more pretentious.

il_1140xN.1939149546_figy.jpg

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
He's been known to super impose his face with a lot of famous people. I think there's one with him and Bill Clinton?
I recall seeing a picture of him photoshopped with Charlie Sheen?

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
“When I flew into Vegas” makes it seem like he doesn’t live there. Maybe he doesn’t. I’ve always assumed he did since it’s basically the municipal version of him; played out tacky trash.

Cousin Georgie is the one that flew into Vegas. Dion just wallows in it.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Floyd Mayweather recently bought a 15 mil watch. No need to show off the rolex anymore, paupers.