The Ultimate CATFIGHT! (Wrasslin) - Yuzuki Aikawa Vs. Yoshiko

Curt

apostate
Saw her mentioned on Kotaku so I decided to check her out....

JESUS CHRIST!!!! look at the stuff they do!!!
Kicking of breasts, pulling of hair.

I know wrestling is "fake"/Predetermined, but look at this stuff, some of it there just is no faking!

It's the IRL "Rumble Roses"

Fight starts at 5:50

I find this highly erotic. ;)

Last edited:

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
Thank god for the wink Curt or I wouldn't know what to think.

Curt

apostate
Those girls are nothing when compared to Aja Kong. She's the true Queen of Queens.

Post her up.

It'd be FUCKING AWESOME if we just turned this into "THE CATFIGHT THREAD"
SEXY GIRLS FIGHTING ALL DAY EVERY DAY!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Slaps on a STF at near the 10 minute mark...even the announcers say it :)

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
i prefer ultimate surrender, where the chicks fuck each other after the match

megashock_330

Zero's Secretary
Saw her mentioned on Kotaku so I decided to check her out....

JESUS CHRIST!!!! look at the stuff they do!!!
Kicking of breasts, pulling of hair.

ggggeezzzzzzz man :eek:

how do these girl's even have boob's left after that :eek_2:

seriousely there boob's are probably just like worn down too flat nubs :(

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Female wrestlers in Japan are no joke. There's a lady I interviewed over the summer is back over there. They're ULTRA stiff. Someone's that's REALLY stiff these days is KANA. This beastress is NO JOKE in the ring. What's amazing is when she's not wrestling, she works as a graphic designer.

A few weeks ago, she won the SMASH Diva's title against former WWE wrestler Serena (another wrestler I met during the summer). I'm seriously looking to interview her when I go to Japan next year. :)

Edit: Gigaton, I think you'll be happy to know Aja Kong is coming to the states VERY soon. :)

I'm going to be gone from the states while this AWESOME match up is going on! D:

Last edited:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I think we should keep this thread up some. There are some ladies that are NOT in the WWE and TNA that can wrestle and throw down (TNA PRIOR to 2010 had some awesome women's wrestling).

Here's more Kana. This time she's going against Ayumi Kurihara.

In the MMA scene, there's one MMA fighter I know that can beat the SHIT out of Gina Carano and Cyborg and her name is Megumi Fujii. Prior to her bullshit loss via decision (Fuck Bellator), she had a 22 win streak and she knows her craft. In addition to being trained by Josh Barnett, she knows 6 different martial arts.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Thanks for this. Now THAT'S entertainment. I kept laughing everytime the bull-dyke beat on the little cutey's tits, so much abuse! Best move was at 09:40, that shit looked like it hurt, fake or not.

Almost as entertaining as Mexican luchadors, and that says a lot.:buttrock:

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Thanks for this. Now THAT'S entertainment. I kept laughing everytime the bull-dyke beat on the little cutey's tits, so much abuse! Best move was at 09:40, that shit looked like it hurt, fake or not.

It looks like it hurts because it does hurt! Japanese wrestling is TOTALLY different from WWE and TNA. TNA used to be like Japanese wrestling until Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff came in and fucked things up. They're making it "sports entertainment" instead of PRO WRESTLING. Wrestling around the world is different. Japanese is strong style; Mexican is high flying; European is more submission style; and Canadian is catch style wrestling (more or less). American has elements of these but in the WWE, they have to play it safe and not work their wrestlers so hard cause they're on the road on a daily basis. Independent wrestlers work schedule varies because some have jobs outside of wrestling. Female wrestler Mschif works as a genetic scientist; Mia Yim is a college student that's studying I.T. Securities; and Kana (shown above) is a graphic designer, she owns an Xbox 360 magazine, and a hair salon.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Ladies:
Jumping Bomb Angels, Double Kong, Akira Hokoto, Cutie Suzuki, Megumi Kudo, Bull Nakano, so many I'm forgetting...

Moves:

Air Raid Crash, Tower Hacker Bomb, Ocean Cyclone Suplex...some Google/YouTube ideas to get you started.

Curt, Maury is right on.

No disrespect, but you are easily between 16 & 26 years late to the Joshi-Pro party. The mid 80s had some of the highest rated television on the PLANET-neilson spec in the 50s w/ the Glamour Pair. The mid 90s produced a glut of 5 star matches as rated by The Wrestling Observer. Not 5 star 'for girls' but matches of the year, year in & year out, guys included.

Man, Joshi is just the best.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I'm seriously looking to interview her when I go to Japan next year. :)

You need have the interview at her training facility, get some hands on examples of her techniques and record that shit for us.