The Vagina Monologue: Kerry Ann's Thread a Go-Go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Let it die, boys... let it die. :annoyed:

HA HA, then why the hell did you bump it?!? It had been over 24hrs since the last post. I have a feeling this one will never die though......nevar!

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
HA HA, then why the hell did you bump it?!? It had been over 24hrs since the last post. I have a feeling this one will never die though......nevar!

What are you, retarded? It was a whole 2 hours since a post before mine. I posted since I saw it was at the top again.

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
neo>all said:
Guardian of the sacred vagina?

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:
:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

The Legend of Vagina: The search for the normal Vagina.
zelda_it's_a_secret_to_everybody.png

I have $500 rupees to get a hot! chick & to bone
her normal vagina. :drool: ;)

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Spike Spiegel said:
Let it die, boys... let it die. :annoyed:
THIS THREAD MUST NEVER DIE!!!!!11111ONEHUNDRED-ONETY-ONE

I've been telling people off-site and off-line about this thread and they all think it's halarious. I've been letting the world know about KerryAnne's normal vagina.

neo>all

Super nO0b
FrostbayneAucti said:
Hey Spike! Got the video and pictures you sent me of Kerry Anne. How she didnt see the camera when you were fucking is beyond me, even it it WAS hidden in a speaker. I mean it was like right at her face! Anyway, the tape is almost ready, and the website is goign to be awesome. Send me those email addresses that i need (and is it a pastor or a minister or what, I need the right terminology so I can address him right) and I'll get it done.

PSYCHE!!!!! LOL Bet That scared the hell out of her ahahahahahhahaha STOP READING THIS THREAD, KERRYANNE :)

I bet KERRYANNE'S normal vagina wet itself when it heard that one :kekeke:

neo>all

Super nO0b
Spike Spiegel said:
What are you, retarded? It was a whole 2 hours since a post before mine. I posted since I saw it was at the top again.

You don't have to worry about that any more the sticky is in control. :D

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
"Why, Why, Why, Vah-Gi-Nah," La la la la la!
"Thiiiiiiiiiiiis threadwillnever die, oh Vah-Gi-Nah," Tra la la la!

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Yeah, I've sent probably everyone I know to this page to read about KerryAnne's vagina. Now we just have to find out what city Spike Spiegel lives in so that we can take out a radio add or put up a billboard.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
FrostbayneAucti said:
Yeah, I've sent probably everyone I know to this page to read about KerryAnne's vagina. Now we just have to find out what city Spike Spiegel lives in so that we can take out a radio add or put up a billboard.
I hereby second the motion.

The name of the village she lives in is aready on the unedited legal paperwork. We could set up a paypal account and solicit donations. The only truly difficult thing would be to get a broadcaster to say, or an advertiser to print "vagina." We would probably have to settle for "Kerryanne has a normal ******" or something else of the sort, in order to get the point across.

neo>all

Super nO0b
FrostbayneAucti said:

This will haunt her to the grave, tee hee hee hee!!! :kekeke:

Robert

20 Year Member
I just read the entire thread and I can't believe it went so far.

I feel sad for Spike Spiegel, who is doomed on this board for at least two generations.

neo>all

Super nO0b
Robert said:
I just read the entire thread and I can't believe it went so far.

I feel sad for Spike Spiegel, who is doomed on this board for at least two generations.

I tend to blame FrostbayneAucti. His vid alone made this thread

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Well, I had court today. I went with my current g/f for support (who thinks this whole thing is crazy/funny). She did NOT show up, and the judge just threw it out. I won't post on here anymore about this, but I want to say what a crazy fuck up this whole things was.

The vids were funny. The merchandise was funny. Many posts were even funny. I will say, however, that I was pretty stressed out over this dumb thing. How it could have gone out of control is beyond me.

Well, I've got a lot of momentos to remember this wierd part of my life by. My GF bought a shirt because she thought it was only fitting, and of course I have the rest of the stuff, too (card, court order). Let's hope, with this, that it's all over and done with. Phew!

Can we talk about video games again, please? :D

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
The vids were funny. The merchandise was funny. Many posts were even funny. I will say, however, that I was pretty stressed out over this dumb thing. How it could have gone out of control is beyond me.

:D

"Bitch is crazy." Simple answer to a simple question. Glad it all worked out, Spike.

aria

Former Moderator
Spike Spiegel said:
Well, I had court today. I went with my current g/f for support (who thinks this whole thing is crazy/funny). She did NOT show up, and the judge just threw it out.

Ah, shit! This calls for a new video!

Set it to "We are the Champions" by Queen.

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

Just think what Santa Claus would say:
Normal vaginas to all, and to all a normal vagina!

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Spike Spiegel said:
Well, I had court today. I went with my current g/f for support (who thinks this whole thing is crazy/funny). She did NOT show up, and the judge just threw it out. I won't post on here anymore about this, but I want to say what a crazy fuck up this whole things was.

Well, I've got a lot of momentos to remember this wierd part of my life by. My GF bought a shirt because she thought it was only fitting, and of course I have the rest of the stuff, too (card, court order). Let's hope, with this, that it's all over and done with. Phew!

You had to go to court over this stupid shit? :rolleyes: :spock: Kerry Anne was the girl who worked at Best Buy right?

Shawn Carr2o

6200|!!|Drillslug Driver
Spike Spiegel said:

Glad to hear that everything went okay in court & I
am glad that the judge threw the case out & forget
about Kerry Anne because you need a new girlfriend. :D :cool:

We will talk about video games and forgot this thread
ever existed. Spike Spiegel you are a very cool! person. :cool: :D

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
neo_X7 said:
You had to go to court over this stupid shit? :rolleyes: :spock: Kerry Anne was the girl who worked at Best Buy right?

No, that was the girl before her.

Thanks for the post, Boog.

NeoTheranthrope

Basara's Blade Keeper
Spike Spiegel said:

And the moral of the story: don't put your dick in a crazy girl.

The End.

Eric

Fight On!,
FrostbayneAucti said:

Didn't this whole series of events teach you anything in regards to telling outsiders about this place? :shame:

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Bobak said:
Ah, shit! This calls for a new video!

Set it to "We are the Champions" by Queen.

We are the champions my friends
And we'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions of the world

Just think what Santa Claus would say:
Normal vaginas to all, and to all a normal vagina!

DONE AND DONE :) I'm working on it now. Someone please send me an MP3 of that song to Frostbayneauction At Yahoo dot com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.