The Video Game Champion <3

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Gunship sent me a free varsity jacket. It's pretty dope.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Anyone who's ever had a crowd form around them watching them play an arcade/pinball game knows what it feels like to be a god.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Gunship sent me a free varsity jacket. It's pretty dope.

Sick, dude, love Gunship. But I'm a noob. I'm such a massive The Lost Boys fan so Dark All Day speaks to me. Love the Tim Capello addition.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It ain't Gunship but maybe it qualifies...

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Play this in your ute with the windows down

Last edited:

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Anyone who's ever had a crowd form around them watching them play an arcade/pinball game knows what it feels like to be a god.

That describes me in the 80's. I wasn't a god...I WAS GOD!!! :buttrock:

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Gunship are so awesome. Such great tunes!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Sick, dude, love Gunship. But I'm a noob. I'm such a massive The Lost Boys fan so Dark All Day speaks to me. Love the Tim Capello addition.

Australia behind the times again. Maybe you could download some Gunship and store it on one of those new-fangled SSD thingies Joe8 just found out about :keke:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That describes me in the 80's. I wasn't a god...I WAS GOD!!! :buttrock:

Until you get self-conscious of all the people watching, and then you fuck up and you die, the streak is ruined and the spectators disperse :(

Australia behind the times again. Maybe you could download some Gunship and store it on one of those new-fangled SSD thingies Joe8 just found out about :keke:

wyo you're done for buddy boy

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

If I find you I'm going to gut you, stretch you out and make you into a fucking carpet. That's how we deal with smart asses here in Aussieland.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Until you get self-conscious of all the people watching, and then you fuck up and you die, the streak is ruined and the spectators disperse :(

When you play in an arcade, you are one with the game you're playing. You train yourself not to be distracted. If you fuck up, you shrug your shoulders and play on. Though I can't stand crowds, I played in a statewide tournament in front of hundreds of people.

Of course I won. Easily. Got a full sized Williams' Tri-Zone pinball for my efforts.

Now you know the secret origin of ARCADEMAN!!! :tickled:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I would love to hear more stories from back then!

Both as a player, and a member of the industry.

Nightmare Tony’s war stories of loketests, were great.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When you play in an arcade, you are one with the game you're playing. You train yourself not to be distracted. If you fuck up, you shrug your shoulders and play on. Though I can't stand crowds, I played in a statewide tournament in front of hundreds of people.

Of course I won. Easily. Got a full sized Williams' Tri-Zone pinball for my efforts.

Now you know the secret origin of ARCADEMAN!!! :tickled:

We're not worthy!

All bow down to the Clow Warlord of the Arcade

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
This one the most amazing music videos I've ever seen.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

I went to a nearby mall and a large crowd forming on new arcade game that was just put on the floor. It was Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. I was pretty decent, not great in x-men vs SF at a different arcade location. When it was finally my turn, i picked zangief/Dhalsim, i racked up 33 game winning streak. I had the crowd heckling me, threatening me, and some cheers too. The more they scream cheap! The harder i played. I went undefeated till they actually had to close down for the night. That was the start of me being a champion...

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I went to a nearby mall and a large crowd forming on new arcade game that was just put on the floor. It was Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter. I was pretty decent, not great in x-men vs SF at a different arcade location. When it was finally my turn, i picked zangief/Dhalsim, i racked up 33 game winning streak. I had the crowd heckling me, threatening me, and some cheers too. The more they scream cheap! The harder i played. I went undefeated till they actually had to close down for the night. That was the start of me being a champion...

erection inducing story

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member

Small victories of a true mong.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
well it made my dick hard, you should try it.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Shouldn't you have been in work?