The Walking Dead TV series courtesy of AMC.

hexcrass

n00b
if that was true then the baby would just eat its way out of lori- alien chestburster style. come to think of it- THAT would be great television. Also it would be a way to get rid of the single most useless part of the show.
If Lori has a miscarriage this may happen, depending on what caused the zombie illness to kick in after death. I'm leaning towards high levels of radiation from the Venusion satellite.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not so impressed by this episode. It's kind of like the writers bent to audience pressure and right now, the two most polarizing characters are gone. Everyone left is morally ambiguous now.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Word I'm hearing about the new 'morally upright' presence is:

Spoiler:
Andrea is supposed to sort of 'replace' Dale as the moral conscience of the group. After his death, she sort of changes.

IoriYagami n8

Genjuro's Frog
I know Michonne's an extremely popular character, and I undestand why. I wouldn't say people shouldn't like her or anything like that.

It just feels like she walked in from a different subgenre of zombie story with her katana and her zombies on a leash and her badassery. The Walking Dead is more early Romero with regular people (some with limited military or law enforcement backgrounds) fending for themselves, IMO, and she feels like she may as well be right out of Dead Rising.

I've always kind of felt the same way. She's a fun character and all, but she doesn't seem to really fit with the rest of the cast and world. It would be different if she were a kind of parody character to poke fun at some of the more extreme takes on zombie horror. Of course, I'm frequently surprised at the depths of crazy humanity shows on a fairly regular basis, so who knows...

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Not so impressed by this episode. It's kind of like the writers bent to audience pressure and right now, the two most polarizing characters are gone. Everyone left is morally ambiguous now.

The writers couldn't go a whole episode of Shane without Dale. It seemed like a cop-out.

Shane seemed to be hanging tight in his contentious way until Lori played dumb and dumber with him. "So you're telling me there's a chance?".

RBjakeSpecial

Land of the Rising Bling:,
20 Year Member
Looks like Fox in Japan is showing the episodes a whole week late. I'll avoid this thread for spoilers.

Episode 9 aired on Saturday and was awesome. Love the direction the show is going and am looking forward to it getting a bit more exciting.

It almost lost me at the farm.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
Damn you guys.
Bailing out of this topic cuz I never read the comics (not like I was really contributing). : /

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
I swear to god, the writers are reading this very thread. They gave T-Dog a line trolling the shit out of us all.

I hope the 'swarm' will force the group to move.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I think the survivors should leave T-Dog behind when they leave the farm.

But just when you think the zombies are about to eat him, they just walk past because like everyone else, they've all but forgotten he's there.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member

But just when you think the zombies are about to eat him, they just walk past because like everyone else, they've all but forgotten he's there.

what's going to happen is everyone will die... except T-Dog. watch..

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
what's going to happen is everyone will die... except T-Dog. watch..

And after he's conquered Earth, he takes off in a rocket for other inhabited planets.

That's how this series should end.

N30_G30_speed

Angel's Love Slave

:lolz: I laughed out loud @work, awkward moment indeed.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Andrea is so uptight looking. Like have we ever really seen her kick it, and really let loose? She has the personality of a prison inmate serving 20 for a felony homicide that she wasn't responsible for. I really don't want to hear her talk that much.

Here's what the real problem is - it's not the farm. It's the focus. It's as if the story is told first person, from the view point of one of the group members.

Diversify focus. Cut back to the group of hispanics back downtown. Or that black dude and his son being chased by walkers led by his dead wife. Cut to the anything else. Cut to Mordor.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
AMC should cross the show over with Breaking Bad....

Now how cool would that be?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Diversify focus. Cut back to the group of hispanics back downtown. Or that black dude and his son being chased by walkers led by his dead wife. Cut to the anything else. Cut to Mordor.

you know that one does not simply shamble and moan into mordor, right?

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I tuned out of this show weeks ago. Have they left Mordor yet?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I'm not sure what letter he uses in the comic. Could be a different guy.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
If he has any meaningful dialogue, it's not the same guy.