The Witcher 3

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Already got it prepaid through Gog.com with Beta access to the PC version of the board game and got a nice discount for entering my product keys for the first two games.

Gog is the way to go for sure!

If you bought the other 2 through steam or something cdpr will redeem the games on gog and still honor the preorder bonuses.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Bump, for the opening cinematic to The Witcher 3, "The Trail".

Last edited:

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Witcher series has been one of those games as you can just pick up and play for me and be fairly enjoyable. Love the trailers and that last cinematic was fantastic. Ill be picking it up for sure. I do agree that the storyline seems to be taking a more mature turn just have to wait and see some actual game-play footage.

Magician

20 Year Member
Bump

Digital preorders opened up on PS4 yesterday.

My money is down.

I'm ready to kill monsters.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Goddammit.

Pushed back again.

I respect the fact that they want to get it right, and give them all the credit for not giving a fuck about the release date deadline, but man I am clawing at the walls to play this game.

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
NOOOOOOO!!

... well at least hopefully it wont be bug infested patch city on release.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
That's why I am willing to put up with another delay.

2014 was the year of shitty rushed cash grab release-date-or-bust AAA games that needed day one patches that still didn't fix anything.

It's nice to see a company that looks out for the consumer's satisfaction.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
That's why I am willing to put up with another delay.

2014 was the year of shitty rushed cash grab release-date-or-bust AAA games that needed day one patches that still didn't fix anything.

It's nice to see a company that looks out for the consumer's satisfaction.

CHURCH!

Magician

20 Year Member
I'm cool with yet another delay.

I'm fully confident that the game will be action-rpg excellence when it finally arrives.

Last edited:

Magician

20 Year Member
My preorder preloaded last night, now I get to stare at a clock everytime I go to my PS4 dashboard.

Monday night 5pm for the unlock, very exciting.

The metacritic stands at 92 as of this post, tied with Bloodborne for PS4 high score.

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
900p with dynamic scaling resolution & sub-30 fps or 1080p with sub-30 fps. Pick your poison peasants.

7ezaq7w.png

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
So I've got about 10 hours into the game so far between yesterday and today.

It is to video games what Mad Max: Fury Road is to cinema.

It is meeting or exceeding each of my expectations.

I'm only ten hours in, but if this holds up I will have absolutely NO problem calling the greatest video game ever made.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Game runs shockingly well on my rig

Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz
8 GB DDR2-800
EVGA GeForce GTX 650ti Superclocked 2 GB GDDR5
500 GB 5400 RPM HDD

Just left everything on the default settings at 1080p and I'm getting stable mid 40s FPS. Should be able to get 60 by turning down/off some effects and stay at 1080p.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
I love the look and feel of the game. I am a huge RPG lover, but I just can't get myself to start a 60+ hour game anymore :/ I really hope one day I can find the time to play these games. I don't have my hopes up though.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
my copy game in today. PS4 version

this is just the regular edition - look at what this game comes with. Audio CD, game manual (!), compendium, stickers, map and a thank you note

1pVzL0Ml.jpg

Other companys who just stick the game in the case , take note. CD Project Red gets it

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
I got this free with my graphics card. Still haven't installed it yet (Been catching up things I've been waiting to play like Alien: Isolation and Dead Rising 3) but I hear nothing but glowing praise for it. Should be a treat, when I do get to loading it!

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
started playing this on ps4 last night... liking it so far, never finished any of the others but i think they've changed this one enough i could get into it

Magician

20 Year Member
Only a couple hours in myself.

Very well done voice work, looks gorgeous, controls are tighter than in Witcher 2.

Worth the wait so far.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I was just about ready to plunk down and finally start playing Bloodborne, but I think that will have to wait...I think this game will be more up my alley. I haven't bought it...but will probably go w/ the PS4 version.

Magician

20 Year Member
Now that Witcher 3 has shipped I wonder if CD Projekt Red's A-team is now working on Cyberpunk 2077?

Or will they be working a new game altogether?

(please let it be Cyberpunk 2077...please let it be Cyberpunk 2077...please let it be...)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member