madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
-I have never done illegal drugs
-I never went to prom
-I never had no job since i was 16
-no wrestling posters on wall
-backstab a friend
-Watch classic movies like Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Godfather series etc...Just recently watch Its a Wonderful Life, was great
-Play AAA titles like Metal Gear, Bioshock, Halo, Fallout
Shame you can’t add raped a girl to that list.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
-I have never done illegal drugs
-I never went to prom
-I never had no job since i was 16
-no wrestling posters on wall
-backstab a friend
-Watch classic movies like Casablanca, Gone With the Wind, Godfather series etc...Just recently watch Its a Wonderful Life, was great
-Play AAA titles like Metal Gear, Bioshock, Halo, Fallout
🤔
I'm unsure what you do at this point

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Brb looking up 20yr old posts
"Sweatner"

As soon as someone uses your in the wrong context and literally does not know how to use you're - all further discussions are out of the window
There literally is no point

You can trawl all the typos you want but they are just typos
Not stuff you negated to learn at 7 years old

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
How about it’s a near dead video game forum not Eton College and you’re being a faggot :keke:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Inspired by that other thread:
I’ve never had a Linkedin profile.
I did have to make a Monster account to apply for 2 jobs a week when I was collecting max unemployment during the Alaskan off season though in order to uhh prove I was looking for work….
Made my account look like a Karou post. Wonder why no one ever contacted me? 🤣

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Fucking hell.

I could maybe see that on an old style tape measure where you actually have to do basic math to get that 38" = 3'2" but any tape measure made in the last 20 years is so easy to read a 3 year old could do it.

Now that I think about it I did know a girl in high school who couldn't read a clock, like in senior year. She looked like a brunette Scarlett Johansen though.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Fucking hell.

I could maybe see that on an old style tape measure where you actually have to do basic math to get that 38" = 3'2" but any tape measure made in the last 20 years is so easy to read a 3 year old could do it.

Now that I think about it I did know a girl in high school who couldn't read a clock, like in senior year. She looked like a brunette Scarlett Johansen though.
Vale-dick-whorian of the senior class.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Fucking hell.

Plenty of youth today who can’t read a clock.

It’s wild.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
My nephew didn't know how to use a bar of soap until he was like 16. The family was on vacation at our lake house and the plumbing was turned off so he had to take a bath in the lake. My sister handed him a bar of soap and he just stared at it and cocked his head sideways like a dog does when they get confused. He had somehow only ever used body wash with one of those poofy loofa sponges. She had to actually explain to him to get it wet and rub it directly on his skin.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
My nephew didn't know how to use a bar of soap until he was like 16. The family was on vacation at our lake house and the plumbing was turned off so he had to take a bath in the lake. My sister handed him a bar of soap and he just stared at it and cocked his head sideways like a dog does when they get confused. He had somehow only ever used body wash with one of those poofy loofa sponges. She had to actually explain to him to get it wet and rub it directly on his skin.
I hope it was camp crystal lake.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
I’ve never been married or had children, and from reading this thread it doesn’t sound like I’m missing much.

I enjoy family life quite a bit…but I didn’t have a kid until I was 42. I kinda did a lot of stuff first, actually had the kid on purpose, and I have the time and resources to pull it off. Also there’s just one of them.

People who have four kids by 26 seem to sometimes sorta go crazy and I’m more surprised when they don’t.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Never went to Summer Camp.
Same. My older siblings went but as the youngest of 4 my parents were basically "over it" when it came to parenting. No camp, no soccer (didn't want to take me), etc.

I never went to Prom. I graduated 3/4 the way thru my Junior year.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I enjoy family life quite a bit…but I didn’t have a kid until I was 42. I kinda did a lot of stuff first, actually had the kid on purpose, and I have the time and resources to pull it off. Also there’s just one of them.

People who have four kids by 26 seem to sometimes sorta go crazy and I’m more surprised when they don’t.

From what i’ve witnessed anything more than 2 kids really requires 1 parent to stay home full time.

But they have to want to stay home. Cant do that, but then always secretly resent not being given the opportunity to pursue their career.

Unless of course, both parents make bank. Then you could just hire folks for everything. But that probably not the most healthy environment for the kids or parents.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Same. My older siblings went but as the youngest of 4 my parents were basically "over it" when it came to parenting. No camp, no soccer (didn't want to take me), etc.

I never went to Prom. I graduated 3/4 the way thru my Junior year.

We kinfolk, I’m sure of it.

I never did any of that stuff; it lead me into skating, art, and music.

I was an emancipated minor-slept in the bed of the company pickup truck I delivered pizzas for, Senior year. Luckily the strip mall the pizza place was in had an underground parking garage for tenants.