thinking of buying a hyper need the pros and cons.:)

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
please detail me on anything hyper im new to the hyper in general whats a price i can get one for with games and cheap. and could you put a picute of the huge carts here so i can seewhat they look like. looking forward to buying one
smile.gif

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

LastResort

King's Dry Cleaner
Vecktorlogic still has them for sale at 295 $
you get fully jamma Hyper Neo Geo motherboard + 3 games you can choose from the 4 titles they have in stock SS 64, SSWR,
FFWA and Buriki One. I took pictures of my stuff and soon to be seen on http://verbruggen.telenet.be/NeoGeo/
on the collection page .

LastResort

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
very nice site. wow you saw the birth of the neo-geo amazing.

------------------
lb2_setsunaslash.gif

K

KiddragoN7676

Pros:its cheap!!Its gorgeous to look at!!the games are really good!!Its SNK!!

Cons:no more games!!u only have fighting games!!u may think the games absoulutly suck!!

i love mine and for 295 dollars u can't go wrong i do reccomend u get all four games!!as vektologice will only charge u like 70 dollars more for the other game!!

Laterz!!!

------------------
Neodragon.jpg

bwi

20 Year Member
Pros: the kits from Vektor are brand new. The games are very good and thats about it ....apart from the machine looks nice when sitting on top of a supergun or desk
smile.gif

Cons: Only fighting games available (though vektorlogic are making new ones apparently)

I ordered the 4th game with the deal and it cost me £50 which i was ok about.

And one more thing , the orders are despatched super quick. Not like some people in the neo scene

Bri