This is it: The worst movie ever has been found!

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Titanic: The Legend Goes On

I wish I could see your reactions to the first 60 seconds of this clip.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I almost watched the whole thing, not the whole movie, but the whole clip in question, after the party time song I was too hyped to stop.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I saw the Nostalgic Critic's review of it and this movie is a hot mess!!!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I saw the Nostalgic Critic's review of it and this movie is a hot mess!!!

I saw both of his Titanic reviews. Seriously, what the hell is up with these Italian cartoonists wanting to make movies about the Titanic. I'll agree with the Critic, the second one is MUCH worse. Because not only do they say that the people dying was a myth but at the end of the movie a giant octopus and dolphins save everybody. It's that fucking stupid. To know they also made a sequel to that one with the octopus is disgusting. To know that the one with the rapping dog is a better movie just makes me shutter.

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
GREATEST ANIMATED FEATURE EVER MADE.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
It's pretty bad. I found the Nostalgia Critic's review of it hard to watch because of how mindnumbing it is.

Is it the worst ever made? Sadly, I have seen worse. :(

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
what the fuck was that supposed to be?

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
I saw both of his Titanic reviews. Seriously, what the hell is up with these Italian cartoonists wanting to make movies about the Titanic. I'll agree with the Critic, the second one is MUCH worse. Because not only do they say that the people dying was a myth but at the end of the movie a giant octopus and dolphins save everybody. It's that fucking stupid. To know they also made a sequel to that one with the octopus is disgusting. To know that the one with the rapping dog is a better movie just makes me shutter.

Wait, there's a second animated Titanic movie?! Oh shit! I gotta see this now!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
On Netflix searching instant movies I found Battle OF Los Angeles, its a horrible movie made in 2011 also.
After about 5 minutes I decided it was very very bad, about an hour later I figured out It was what I really thought it was.
I think this same company made one of those Titanic one and have a bunch of movies like Squid Vs Octopuss or somthing.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Yup, I know the company. They make quick direct to video movies of recent hits. They fool A LOT of people because most of them are on Netflix. They have Transmorfers and their newest POS Almighty Thor. I'm wondering when Syfy is going to run out of mythical monsters to have Vs. battle movies with. Knowing them they'll just make up something even more stupid or try to do another Syfy take on another movie like Alice in Wonderland.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I thought you were going to post the remake of Footloose.

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
I thought you were going to post the remake of Footloose.

I wasn't the only one groaning to that trailer in the theater.

What amazes me about this Titanic movie, besides the insane rap scene, is how blatantly it steals character designs from other animated movies.

- The evil stepmother, stepsisters, and the evil cat from Cinderella
- the long lost mom from Anastasia
- the mice from An American Tail
- the dalmatians, Cruella deVille, and Horace and Jasper from 101 Dalmatians
- Lady (and possibly the rapping Great Dane) from Lady and the Tramp
- the geese from Aristocats
- any general caricature of Sherlock Holmes

I'm sure there's others.