This week in Islam: 8 yr old bride dies on wedding night, if from sex

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Exactly! Islam and Christianity are two different sides of the same coin; so is Judaism, but that breaks my metaphor as coins don't really have three sides... Would the edge count as a side? Hmm, who knows.
tl;dr Do we really have time for all this.

Christianity has so many factions and many of them are not approving of each other's practices. But all Christians denounce Catholic priests committing child molestation, with exception to the employers of the priests, probably because of the legal issues involved more than any moral.

With Islam it's different. I have yet to see any violent backlash against the animals who commit these atrocities. For all we know, the imams and the royalty sit back and laugh, while lining up their own prepubescent concubines. But the very insinuation that they should react and punish their flock members is responded to not with corrective internal measures, but with hostility to the external stimulus.

As if the world is wrong to judge a muslim pedophile, rapists, etc.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Christianity has so many factions and many of them are not approving of each other's practices. But all Christians denounce Catholic priests committing child molestation, with exception to the employers of the priests, probably because of the legal issues involved more than any moral.

With Islam it's different. I have yet to see any violent backlash against the animals who commit these atrocities. For all we know, the imams and the royalty sit back and laugh, while lining up their own prepubescent concubines. But the very insinuation that they should react and punish their flock members is responded to not with corrective internal measures, but with hostility to the external stimulus.

As if the world is wrong to judge a muslim pedophile, rapists, etc.

Bokunya is probably scouring Islamic message boards trying to find out how to get a child bride.

Stories like the one you posted are sadly the norm over in the land that time forgot. I think people here rationalize it by saying, "Well ya know it's a cultural difference" or "It's the work of vengeful parties out to slander the good name of Islam."

If the laws in the US were used in the Middle East, half the region would be registered sex offenders.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Marrying someone that age is bad enough but having sex with them is just sick and goes to show how fucked up some of these muslims are. especially when they think theres nothing wrong with it.

I was reading about the muslims in Egypt a few weeks back, killing a taxi driver just because he was a christian and trying to burn down a christian church, even though that has nothing to do with the problems these people are facing in their country at the moment but just another excuse for violence.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Exactly! Islam and Christianity are two different sides of the same coin; so is Judaism, but that breaks my metaphor as coins don't really have three sides... Would the edge count as a side? Hmm, who knows.

Judaism and Christanity are two sides of the same coin, Islam is a counterfeit coin.

Christians and Jews don't worship the moon and some retarded meteorite piece.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Marrying someone that age is bad enough but having sex with them is just sick and goes to show how fucked up some of these muslims are. especially when they think theres nothing wrong with it.

I was reading about the muslims in Egypt a few weeks back, killing a taxi driver just because he was a christian and trying to burn down a christian church, even though that has nothing to do with the problems these people are facing in their country at the moment but just another excuse for violence.

That's all I want - for people to see a problem and be honest about it.

I don't dislike Muslims at all. But I don't see any passion from them about the problems and abuses in their culture - and these are problems because the figures in power allow it to continue, with impunity.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
Bok pontificating in defense of the poor misunderstood tribal yihadis

I wonder what life is like for jersey guidos in Peshawar

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

If triangles had a god, he'd have 3 sides.

Judaism and Christanity are two sides of the same coin, Islam is a counterfeit coin.

Christians and Jews don't worship the moon and some retarded meteorite piece.

They all are retarded.

And Muslims don't worship the moon any more than Judaism. Christians also "Worship the moon" but more so the sun.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
bok is the shittiest one-trick pony on this board, do yourself a favor and put him on ignore. Everytime some stupid shit from some middle-east sandbox comes up he chimes in to defend those fucking monkeys.
lol new jersey isreal supporter.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If triangles had a god, he'd have 3 sides.

They all are retarded.

And Muslims don't worship the moon any more than Judaism. Christians also "Worship the moon" but more so the sun.

Uh, no they don't. Christians and Jews worship the creator of the moon and sun, not the objects themselves. Where the hell did you hear that rubbish?

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
bok is the shittiest one-trick pony on this board, do yourself a favor and put him on ignore. Everytime some stupid shit from some middle-east sandbox comes up he chimes in to defend those fucking monkeys.

7f5.gif

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
lol new jersey isreal denouncer.

Fixed.

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout

Keep digging your own grave, racist.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Muslims worship Allah, who did everything that YHWH did in the old testament, who sent Jesus as a prophet to spread his message (rather than his son, hence not very tied to Christianity).

They aren't worshiping moon gods, nor have they rabbit blood. But the idea that an all-knowing and all powerful being, known as God, would need to send a message of Islam through a pedophile - a message to correct the religion he already presented through Judaism, which had already been corrected in Christianity (lol)...

I mean, if God, in all his glory, gets two mulligans, I think we each deserve hundreds of mulligans.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Where the hell did you hear that the Muslims worship the moon?

Allah was originally the name of the moon god of the people of northern Arabia. A lot of muslim countries still put the crescent moon on their flags, even...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Muslims worship Allah, who did everything that YHWH did in the old testament, who sent Jesus as a prophet to spread his message (rather than his son, hence not very tied to Christianity).

They aren't worshiping moon gods, nor have they rabbit blood. But the idea that an all-knowing and all powerful being, known as God, would need to send a message of Islam through a pedophile - a message to correct the religion he already presented through Judaism, which had already been corrected in Christianity (lol)...

I mean, if God, in all his glory, gets two mulligans, I think we each deserve hundreds of mulligans.

Never heard of rabbit blood, but it's hilarious. lol.

I wouldn't say that Christianity is trying to correct Judaism, the difference is that Christians believe that Jesus is the messiah the Jews were waiting for, but the Jews just didn't believe it and are still waiting for him.

Meanwhile, you have Islam saying that Jesus was just a prophet and this asshole Muhammad guy is the real deal, even though he was a coward and lived the shittest lifestyle imaginable.

P.S. - The Qur'an states the the sun rises and sets from a puddle of mud, lol. Never said in any of the Jewish or Christian writings.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Dont know whether its a coincidence or youtube has been spying again but just went to watch a transformers cartoon there and a Islamic marriage website advertisement played...

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Why are you even arguing about the mythology of those three religions? It's not like one is more valid than the other. Worshiping a space rock is a lot cooler than worshiping some cloud man who sent his son to earth. They're all equally unbelievable.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Allah was originally the name of the moon god of the people of northern Arabia. A lot of muslim countries still put the crescent moon on their flags, even...

So?????

THe christian uses of the word "God" predate Christianity. So don't some of the Jewish uses. Eymology isn't the same as actuality.

Also
A lot of christian countries put the cross on their flags, but we wouldn't say that the Christians worship the cross.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I love Bill Hick's bit where he talks about keeping a gold rifle on a chain around his neck to remember JFK - just like how the Christians remember the murder of their saviour.

PS: Love ya Norton.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I love Bill Hick's bit where he talks about keeping a gold rifle on a chain around his neck to remember JFK - just like how the Christians remember the murder of their saviour.

I was thinking about that when I wrote it. Although I remember it differently (that if Jesus was shot with a gun, Christians would wear revolvers around thier necks)

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Why are you even arguing about the mythology of those three religions? It's not like one is more valid than the other. Worshiping a space rock is a lot cooler than worshiping some cloud man who sent his son to earth. They're all equally unbelievable.

All the horrible things like "bacha bazi", female circumcision, and child brides have more to do with Islamic cultures than any religious text(as far as I know).