This week in Islam: 8 yr old bride dies on wedding night, if from sex

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
At least do 10 seconds of research before spouting stupid shit you learned on fox news and stormfront.

Before I take an online shit on Islam,
I usually brush up on my knowledge by watching Disneys Aladdin....it's pretty much the same shit if you pretend Jafar is the great prophet Muhammed(many salams to his radiant holiness!) and princess Jasmine is an 8 year old girl with a mutilated vagina and acid scars all over her face.

The genie of course, would be the opium induced hallucination of Allah that the great prophet had while buck naked and high as shit out in a cave somewhere....the same hallucination that is worshipped by throngs of bearded troglodytes since 600ad who have amounted to jack shit since then.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I've always said Aladdin is the best Disney movie.

Spoon confirms.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Before I take an online shit on Islam,
I usually brush up on my knowledge by watching Disneys Aladdin....it's pretty much the same shit if you pretend Jafar is the great prophet Muhammed(many salams to his radiant holiness!) and princess Jasmine is an 8 year old girl with a mutilated vagina and acid scars all over her face.

The genie of course, would be the opium induced hallucination of Allah that the great prophet had while buck naked and high as shit out in a cave somewhere....the same hallucination that is worshipped by throngs of bearded troglodytes since 600ad and have amounted to jack shit since then.

Aladdin takes place in the future

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
PrincetonFestival.jpg

e86664c9-7e70-4bc6-abdb-b803de30fb7f.jpg

lmao...............................................

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Is that really Bok in that Palestinian ninjitsu pamphlet?

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
LET ME SHOW YOU THE DANCE OF MY PEOPLE (who aren't really my people)

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
If that's not bok, that guy looks a helluva lot like him. I remember seeing his picture from his avatar a few years ago.

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
When asked by an enterprising reporter of NJ.com for his thoughts on the success of the 2nd Annual Palestinian Cultural Festival, bok ecstatically replied, "Jihad have to been there!!!!!"

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Child marriage is insane.

Why buy the calf when you can just molest it and all of its little calf friends for free?

Catholicism ftw

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Child marriage is insane.

Why buy the calf when you can just molest it and all of its little calf friends for free?

Catholicism ftw

lol thanks Moe. Child molestation is insane. But legal regulation of child molestation is even more insane.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Latest news update says this story is false.
Not saying that child brides aren't a problem though, and I know a lot of friends who have worked for NGOs that campaign against exploitation of women and underaged girls. You hear about a lot of moneyed people from the gulf, rich from oil wealth, spending their fortunes in other countries.
Sex tourism is everywhere around the world.

CNN picked it up.

Is it still false, you Islamic fundamentalist sympathizer?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world/meast/yemen-child-bride/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
CNN picked it up.

Is it still false, you Islamic fundamentalist sympathizer?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/15/world/meast/yemen-child-bride/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

The government in Yemen seems to be taking the right course of action, and trying to have this practice ended.

The point is well made, however, that in these countries where poverty is so widespread, parents becoming willing participants in the sex trade, profiting off the fruits of their loins.

In Iran, people were selling their children into prostitution. I am sure this happens in neighboring countries as well. And it's a consequence of a government set up by the ruling elite, for the ruling elite, with no room for upward growth by the common folk.

DangerousK

20 Year Member
Bok's Palestinian gathering had nothing to do with the children.

I found the real poster.

Thy4w7l.jpg