Tim Atwood gets banned from Nintendo Age

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
So where do everyone stand on this issue?

It sounds like Tim was just being a good guy and looking out for people who just love video games and is against flippers and those who take advantage of game collectors.

Looking at the Nintendo game forums for what happens is no help. There just too much drama there. And it seems the moderators there seem to have an agenda. Comments are edited or removed so its hard tell whats going on.

Only sources I found on whats going on is Pat the NES Punk most recent video.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Errrr... why should we care?

That's Nintendoage...

xROTx

PS. He's welcome here if he likes... but other than that... I don;t see why make a thread about something that doesn't concern us....

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
So where do everyone stand on this issue?

It sounds like Tim was just being a good guy and looking out for people who just love video games and is against flippers and those who take advantage of game collectors.

Looking at the Nintendo game forums for what happens is no help. There just too much drama there. And it seems the moderators there seem to have an agenda. Comments are edited or removed so its hard tell whats going on.

Only sources I found on whats going on is Pat the NES Punk most recent video.

The fuck you just say to me? :spock:

Yamazaki

Belnar Institute Student
15 Year Member
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I think he's inferring that you're not a warrior and he's not gonna give up the booty.

Oh HELL naw!

EDIT: Consequences will never be the same.

Last edited:

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Who is he?

And how is it Neo Geo related?

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Lol nintendoage fuck that place. I hope they all go broke buying vga graded robs with butt plug gyromite mods.

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Errrr... why should we care?

Because someone is standing against inflating the prices of used games.
Because I know people on this forum is against people buying out all the copies of a game and flipping said games at a higher price.

I can care less about Nintendo age it self.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Because someone is standing against inflating the prices of used games.
Because I know people on this forum is against people buying out all the copies of a game and flipping said games at a higher price.

I can care less about Nintendo age it self.

You mean... he's a polite version of Electricgrave?

WELL... here's a deal... have him email me at neogeorot@gmail.com .... and I'll look into getting him cozy here... (unless he's already has an account..)

Other than that... I have enough to deal with the crazies around here without worrying about stuff on another forum...

xROTx

PS. Nintendoage... has always been too straight laced for me...

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Nintendoage used to be a ok place to go to, not so much anymore. I remember one topic about hoarders and resellers getting shut down by a mod because "thats how i make a living selling stuff etc last comment". Pat is very right about the mods having an agenda with other members. Hell, every other week they have speculation threads (which undeniably raise prices as people are fucking clueless about the systems they own).

This site is way better than any other forum i've ever been too. If someone is flipping,lying, or just a plain retard you can call them out usually. But no not on Nintendoage. These people get butthurt when you call people hoarders and resellers and lock topics as a result. Heck, you can't even call someone an asshole on there even if they are one.

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Not surprising that he was banned. People have been banned for speaking against VGA grading there. So someone like Atwood, who is allegedly lowering prices for expensive games is obviously a threat to them.
Most of the mods there are elitist collectors as well so it was probably an easy collective decision for them to ban someone for devaluing their so-called investments.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Hahaha... I was only giving system11 some advice... about funding and so forth...

...You know me... I'm a Fucking Saint... NOT my fault some guys took exception to me...

WELL... looks like System11 or some other mod doesn't like drama... meh... my posts got edited to make it drama fr33...

AS for pcenginefx.... err... i was researching a member and they went apeshit... It was AWESOME!

xROTx

PS. Let's be real here.... I'm not gonna sit around if you take pot shots at me... on any forum:D

Dark Sakul

Marked Wolf
Nintendoage used to be a ok place to go to, not so much anymore. I remember one topic about hoarders and resellers getting shut down by a mod because "thats how i make a living selling stuff etc last comment". Pat is very right about the mods having an agenda with other members. Hell, every other week they have speculation threads (which undeniably raise prices as people are fucking clueless about the systems they own).

This site is way better than any other forum i've ever been too. If someone is flipping,lying, or just a plain retard you can call them out usually. But no not on Nintendoage. These people get butthurt when you call people hoarders and resellers and lock topics as a result. Heck, you can't even call someone an asshole on there even if they are one.

Agreed. Only reason I even went to Nintendo age in the past was to look for discussion with like minded people.
All I found was elitist, flippers, VGA defenders, boot/repo makers and their home brew scene. Yeah we got some elitist here too but the people I ether traded with or helped me with what ever mod or repair are decent folks.
The homebrew scene at Nintendo age would be a positive note if it never got infected by the flippers and hoarders. Why hoard copies of a homebrew game to the point you are keeping others from making their own copies of the homebrew for their own use.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

I'll support him if he's a fan of Texas Rangers...............
Odor punch reaction.jpg