Time for a break...(20 Chars for the last time)

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
I must say...it's been quite a time, n-g.com.

I'll always miss teh drama and faggotry, but after reading through the character recognition and biggest faggot threads, I realized something. I spend a lot of time here, but I never really contribute to the scene. Sure, I had purchased some NGPC games a while back before the trader rating system came up, but I've never owned an AES, MVS or CD. Hell, I barely play games anymore...all I've really done in the last couple years is troll Unrelated, The War Room and Creative. It's become more habit than actual compulsion to check the boards. So I do believe it's time to say adieu. Who knows? I may pull a Dash K (Tendercrisp FTW) and fall off the wagon, but it's time to take a hiatus.

It's been great talking to the various characters on the boards, and thanks for all the memories.

- Guy

FormlessOne

Chin's Drinking Partner
I only own a NGPC and I barley even play it. And I don't even own an xbox, a PS2, or even a Super Nintendo anymore. I pretty much do the same thing, just check out unrelated and the war room. That's why I'm not in the cool guys club like everyone else seems to be.I don't know why I stick around but I've taken extended breaks before. I left for a year once. Good luck to you and get your shit together if you don't have it already. You'll be back. I never though I would be either.

aria

Former Moderator
There's stuff outside Unrelated and the War Room?

Since when?

Myth :emb:

BeMa 4 Life.

Gameoz

Crossed Swords Knight
15 Year Member
Maybe we need a goodbye thread? :tickled:

On topic, has anyone ever posted "I'm Leaving" and stayed gone for more than six months to a year?

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
Why take those threads seriously?:conf:

WTF. Oh well.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
No offense, but why do people start "I'm leaving the forums" threads?

Why wouldn't you just take a break for a while and then start posting? I mean you have only posted 2XX times in the last seven years, which compared to most people here is a pretty small amount. If you just took a month or two break, or just checked in from time to time, no one would really notice all that much. Why make an announcement about it?

Meh, whatever.... See you when you're back, enjoy your time off.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Tung Fu ru said:
No offense, but why do people start "I'm leaving the forums" threads?

I wish I did when I left for 3 months last year...

People thought I was in jail or perished.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
i left for three months once... no one gave a shit, i was pissed.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
i once left for three years and no one even noticed.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I left for three days once and everybody cried.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Andy Is A Bastard said:
I must say...it's been quite a time, n-g.com.

I'll always miss teh drama and faggotry, but after reading through the character recognition and biggest faggot threads, I realized something. I spend a lot of time here, but I never really contribute to the scene. Sure, I had purchased some NGPC games a while back before the trader rating system came up, but I've never owned an AES, MVS or CD. Hell, I barely play games anymore...all I've really done in the last couple years is troll Unrelated, The War Room and Creative. It's become more habit than actual compulsion to check the boards. So I do believe it's time to say adieu. Who knows? I may pull a Dash K (Tendercrisp FTW) and fall off the wagon, but it's time to take a hiatus.

It's been great talking to the various characters on the boards, and thanks for all the memories.

- Guy

your employee actually filed a suit against you for sexual harassment? Shit dude, sorry we couldn't advise you sooner.