Tobacco-Flavored Vodka.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
I wish I was joking about this.

The Ivanabitch rep was doing samples at our store today, and I overheard her talking to my manager about a new vodka flavor that's due out soon.

Apparently it's menthol tobacco-flavor.

She kept going on about it, saying it tastes amazing in bloody marys and that it'll have a subtly-sweet flavor.

The entire exchange got me thinking: first off, who the hell would buy that? Who is this going to be marketed towards? Are there people out there who went, "you know what would be a great vodka flavor? Tobacco." I've seen some off-the-wall booze flavors, but this is probably the worst.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I have some whisky flavored cigars, that's about the closest I will come to having the two things in one.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
I was going to make a joke about menthol flavored vodka
but I guess that's unnecessary.
Sounds like it's worth trying at least,
even though i'm more a whiskey kinda guy.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
At first I read the title as "taco flavored vodka".

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Apparently it's menthol tobacco-flavor.

Tobacco flavouring used to be quite big over here. Some people even came up with pipe-tobacco-flavored dishes. Glad that the fad is gone.

Once I've tried some tobacco-flavored tea. Tasted like stale coffee with a hint of cow piss.

Ah well, tastes are tastes, eh.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
Is it going to marketed as a barf enduser? Thats fucking nasty kid. I guess menthol is a liiiiitle bit better id you're going to drink it. I dip and smoke a bit, ill just go throw some menthols in some vodka and let you know how that turns out. Oh wait no because I've already thrown up.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
flavored vodka is koolaid and rubbing alcohol.
I'm pretty sure...

Andy Is A Bastard

A Bastard, Andy Is,
The first thing this made me think of was an incident back at MCT when I was in the service. Somebody fucked up, and we lost tobacco privileges as a whole. Our squad leader at the time, having been a long time dipper, snuck a pouch of Cope when we were on a hump. The Sergeants put us at rest in a formation, and knew he had it in his mouth, but before they could bust him he swallowed it. Needless to say he turned as green as I have ever seen someone outside of Star Trek turn, and became violently ill in short order. The Sergeants were going to wreck him for it, but decided that it was simultaneously hilarious and painful enough that he had already punished himself.

I can't understand why anyone would pay for this, but there's a market for everything. Maybe they could advertise it towards people that gave up smoking but still drink? Blegh.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I wish I was joking about this.

The Ivanabitch rep

Ivanabitch, really but I'll just keep it to myself.

Seriously is that a typo? What does the Ivanabitch rep represent?

edit: also bleeargh:envy:

Last edited:

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
That's the name of the company. They do vodkas, gin, and brandy. They're out of the Netherlands, I think (except for the brandy. I know that's French-made).

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
could be worse.

uv-vodka_300.jpg

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Is it kinda like drinking regular vodka while chewing skoal?