Tomorrow is April 1st

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
What hilarious April Fools pranks will the game journalists pull this year?

Only time will tell, but one things for sure, they are definitely going to be original, off the wall ideas!

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Duke Nukem Forever cancelled.
Dreamcast 2
Shenmue 3
etc.

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
they've run out of pranks to pull on us. The only shock factor they could give us is by unveiling something major that is actually the truth because no one will believe it.

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
they've run out of pranks to pull on us. The only shock factor they could give us is by unveiling something major that is actually the truth because no one will believe it.

Like Megaman Universe getting shit canned today? (true story)

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
This just in: Everything at the Fukushima power plant is under control.

SIKE!

Just kidding, it isn't and we really are fucked!

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Even though I don't play WoW anymore, Bliz had some of the best April Fools jokes. I loved when they made fun of the /pizza in Everquest 2 with /panda and their new chain of fast food joints, World of Burgercraft. I try stay away from most sites because it's just full of fake news stories and people dying.

Eric

Fight On!,
It would be epic if Duke Nukem Forever was actually released tomorrow.

No one would dare go to a store to look for it so the first day numbers would be abysmal, but by Saturday it would be worth it.

SSS

neo retired
VB virtual console downloads for 3DS. (I would actually support this)

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Didn't see about Mega Man Universe when I first posted, but I am glad they canned it. I played it three times at the New York Comic con and it was like ass. The controls were terrible. Know how you can inch up to a jump in every Mega Man game? Couldn't do it in the build they had. If you were on a small block if you tapped the direction to go right he'd take off in almost a full sprint. I had thought watching people play the game that they just sucked at Mega Man, then when I finally played it I saw why. I said every time to the PR person from Capcom that they better fix the controls and he said that was the biggest complaint they were getting from players playing it that weekend.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Sony NGP ditches rechargeable batteries - the latest invention from Fukushima means you will never need to worry about losing power ever again.

Cruel......