daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

Who's in?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Possibly, maybe. ^_^

We are still ironing out our shore trip plans.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I will be there Friday and Saturday. However, I am going to see Def Leppard on Saturday night. So, I may be out for whatever party you have planned that night.

Ralfakick is a maybe. I spoke with Carlson and, he is completely out. However, Pasaito (Alex), whom you may remember from helping at Carlson's booth, will be there Saturday, I believe.

I will try to hit up VT and see if he can make it one day, as well.

Jon

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'll probably pop in a day or two. Definitely down for any meetups afterwards too

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
I'm in for the weekend, already have my hotel booked. Been a couple years since I've been to the main event so looking forward to it!

majors

Overtop Pathfinder
I'm gonna miss you folks this year. I got a date conflict (some of you already know) and I'll be in Florida the same weekend. It also seems to be a conflict for the next few years, so any White Castle or other gathering may be my only hope to catch up with everyone.

I know Gus hates even driving to NJ, but I should be at ECGX(NJ Gamer Con) if any Neo heads were planning on attending.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I will be out of town for TMG too. I will try and make ECGX. Shoot for Saturday, July 9?