Top 10 all time coolest SNK characters

C

Caris Nautilus

List your top 10 fav snk characters. Mine are:

10: Kibagami Genjuro, One of the many samurai bad asses.

9: Kyo Kusanagi, Nice character design, SNK's ryu if you will.

8: Kibikiri Basara, Dark Samurai type with the taste for blood and haunted by demons, Always cool.

7: Terry Bogard, Hey Come on! What else is there to say.

6: Joe Higashi, The Real Mui Tai master.

5: Kazama Sogetsu and Kazama Kazuki, Ultra slick character designs, And ninja's to boot.

4: Yashiro Nanakase, He's quite, He has cool cargo pants on, And he can Windmill, Nuff said.

3: Rick Strowd, Bad ass boxer who doesn't need any f-ing gloves. I'd like the see Rick Vs. Dudley from SF 3 in the next CvSNK game (Lose that loser Balrog)

2: Iori Yagami, Is there really any question? Cool ass one liners, And purple Flames coming out of his hands only helps.

1: Asura, IMO the best character design in ANY snk game ever. I would love to see him in 2-D in Samurai 5. He's dark, He doesn't say much, He has that I'm gonna F@$#*& kick your ass look and he has a big ass sword that can change shapes. He's the bomb yo.

What's your list?

I

Iori

1. I shouldn't have to tell you guys
2. (tie)Mature/Vice
4. K'
5. Geese Howard
6. Marco Rossi
7. Orochi
8. Ryuji Yamazaki
9. Billy Kane
10. Terry Bogard

BakuretsuMutekiSid

Zero's Tailor
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope you all had a most excellent time with families and friends.

Even though I don't own a Neo Geo (yet) I have formulated the following list from ports.

Here they are:

1. Kyo
2. Iori (bad ass)
3. Shingo (look of desperation)
4. Mai (bounce!)
5. Yashiro (evokes power)
6. Saisyu (experience/borderline cockiness
7. Jubei
8. Choi (his taunt is hilarious)
9. Charlotte
10. King

1-Geese Howard
2-Ryuji Yamazaki
3-Minazuki Zankuro
4-Andy Bogard
5-Kagami Shinosuke
6-Kibagami Genjuro
7-Jin Chon Rei
8-Kazama Kazuki
9-Zantetsu
10-Orochi

Happy Thanksgiving

chohan

Pao Pao Cafe Waiter
1: Terry
2: Joe
3: Mai
4: Iori
5: Yashiro
6: Athena
7: Geese
8: Ryo
9: Andy
10: Kyo

O

Omega-NEO

Nobody even mentions Wolfgang Krauser...
sure he wasn't present in as many games as some other characters... but c'mon the guy just looked badass! I'm not making a top 10 list because I don't even like that many SNK fighters. Geese Howard tops my list, and Wolfgang comes in a close second.

N

NGPSkinhead

Billy is the best. He is the only Skinhead I ever found in a an SNK-game. Runner ups are the chareters in Guirilla War (Sorry for spelling you know what i mention), because the great story.

NGPS

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
1. Chin Gentsai
2. Athena
3. Kensou
4. Cham Cham
5. Nicotine
6. Cheng Sinzan
7. Tung Fu Rue
8. Blue Mary
9. Hanzo
10. Gen-An

Naturally, Team China will always be in my top spots. Runner-ups include Mature, Terry & Andy Bogard, and Yuri. Bao sucks!
biggrin.gif

Mister Kunio

Crazed MVS Addict
Hmm...my first post. As good a topic as any.
1. Yashiro Nanakase...original fighting style. Cool animations. And I love those damn win poses...
2. Geese Howard...man! This guy killed Terry and Andy's dad with his bare hands!
3. Ryuji Yamazaki...he's a half-insane Yakuza with a knife...
4. Ralf Jones...He's got my favorite KoF '98 DMs by far. And I like his voice for some reason.
5. Iori Yagami...almost obligatory.
6. Jubei...although I haven't played Samurai Shodown yet (dodges rocks) I still think Jubei kicks ass.
7. Sie Kensou...he's another one of my fave KoF '98 picks. His special intros rock.
8. Vice...see, Shermie? THIS is how it's done!
9. Miss X...hee hee hee.....
10. Chang Koehan/Choi Bounge...they were made for no real reason! That makes them even funnier!!
Honorable Mentions: Leona Heidern, Saisyu Kusanagi, Ryo, Yuri, and Takuma, Haohmaru, Billy Kane, Blue Mary, Terry Bogard, Joe Higashi, Rugal Bernstein. I probably forgot someone....

------------------
You'll remember me every time you see the moon.

DaemoN

Camel Slug
Hm, 10 great characters in no particular order:

Eiji Kisaragi
Robert Garcia
Geese Howard
Wolfgang Krauser
Rugal (classic)
Kyo Kusanagi
Andy Bogard
Ralf
Saysyu Kusanagi