Trade with Metalcezar

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
OK, here is a trade I set up With Metalcezar a few months ago......I know things happen and i was interested in a LCD TV that he bought from another member.....We agreed on a trade of a Metal Slug 3 AES (japan) game for the TV and $90.....

I sent him the DC# of the tradeon my end: www.usps.com

0304 1560 0004 4837 2421

Well as you can see the game has been in his posession for a few months now....I understand things happen and he has alot going on right now...he decided he would just purchase the game from me...again we agreed on $250 for the game. gave him my paypal address.

again with the help of KPG - he contacted me and said he would have payment made by monday the 26th of october.......well as per requesed by Tonk - it is now time to post up and see what is going on.

I really want either the trade agreed upon or the paypal or the game sent back to me. I am a fair person and do not like to post this kind of stuff and I give every oppertunity to make it right. But 2 months now is a little long for me to have to wait :(

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm not sure if we need you paypal adress in this thread but I'd recommend to remove it. Hacking paypal account isn't that hard these days, we never know.

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I'm not sure if we need you paypal adress in this thread but I'd recommend to remove it. Hacking paypal account isn't that hard these days, we never know.

True lol...but paypal is most of the time your email addy and if anyone wants it, they can get it....but point is taken and very valid....:)

Removed :)

Thanks Coryoon

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
wonder if thats the LCD I sold to him a few months back? If so...he was solid on that transaction

Good luck

SHO

Raiden's Valet
2 months its taking the biscuit abit, normally if my life its abit busy i dont do any selling or trade, no excuse to be honest.

hope you find out whats wrong and get it sorted.

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Allen hasn't been on that often as of late, but his ebay business looks like it's still currently shipping.

Instead of pms, did you try other forms of contact?

AllenLindenCollections@gmail.com

I had a deal with him earlier that went smoothly and he seems like a straight shooter when it comes to dealing on these forums. Two months is too long, but he should pull through in the end.

TurboCro

AESwipe,
I sent him an e-mail last night. According to his response, he will reship.

Last edited:

yoko kurama

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Well as long as I get it or the trade or paypal - I will be happy. Like i said, i am very understanding...I know shit happens....but really it should have been done by now. If it were burned games I was waiting on, I know shit happens with that - I deal with that all the time....you have to test them and all that crap....

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I called the number I had and it was a girls number. Dunno if he changed numbers or not. Left a message, got no response.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
When I paid for an old style controller, it took a little long to get here, so I emailed him asking what is up. He said there was problems with his shipping department...I got it after 3 weeks or so, but I don't know what's really up

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Awbacon - yea it was your old TV i wanted lol :)

That LCD is getting around more than a hooker on a holiday.

Its not a tv fyi...it has no tuner. Its just simply VGA / DVI connections, so hope you don't expect something that its not

But when it left my house, it was in awesome condition. Hope you get it in the same shape

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
I'm not here to justufy this mishappening, but I feel an explenation is owed.

It's no secret i've been tasked with the endurance of family issues recently.

Matters have worsened after the passing of my uncle, approximately three weeks to the day, I was notified of my child in floridas knee injury, well come to find out, its more in the vain of malignant bone mass.

I've been tormented by many of my demons of late, humbled even. I lack the willingness to remove myself from bed anymore, a child I never gave a chance may be leaving our graces for the duraction.

I've come to terms with what I really am, a Vain proud monster who's greed is the bane of all I hold dear.

I've been in the motions of liqudating my neo-geo collection to manifest funds to send south, in some self loathing attempt to correct my wrongs, still.. even after such revalations my focus is on my self.. Disgusted.

The item has been reshipped to it's rightful owner, this may be my last post.

If it is in fact, my apologies for the pretentiousness I've showcased over the years passed, my self promoting behaviors are being trialed by fire, and I hope for the fall, its self deserving.

Sincerely,

Internet Douche Bag & Moaning contradiction #3450112

Your prayers are greatly appreciated.

TonK

Least Valuable Player

Matters have worsened after the passing of my uncle, approximately three weeks to the day, I was notified of my child in floridas knee injury, well come to find out, its more in the vain of malignant bone mass.

I've been tormented by many of my demons of late, humbled even. I lack the willingness to remove myself from bed anymore, a child I never gave a chance may be leaving our graces for the duraction.

I've come to terms with what I really am, a Vain proud monster who's greed is the bane of all I hold dear.

I've been in the motions of liqudating my neo-geo collection to manifest funds to send south, in some self loathing attempt to correct my wrongs, still.. even after such revalations my focus is on my self.. Disgusted.

If it is in fact, my apologies for the pretentiousness I've showcased over the years passed, my self promoting behaviors are being trialed by fire, and I hope for the fall, its self deserving.

Sincerely,

Whats up with the phone number, homie?

Call me if you need to talk.

SetaSouji??

There Can be Only One

Sincerely,

You know what man? You're alright. Sorry for fucking with you all those times.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Allen, I definitely haven't been your biggest fan here.

However, let me say that from one father to another, I pray for your boy and I wish you guys the best.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
First and foremost, you will be in my prayers. Past that, even though this is a darker time in your life, I'm glad you've come to terms with the direction your life was going and are making steps to change it.

As others have said, I wasn't your biggest fan, but I in no way revel in your current situation. We talk crap on these boards, but when it comes down to it, we band togther when it counts.

Keep your head up and take it a day at a time. Best to you and your family.

RocketLawnChair

Dyslexic Mods FWT!, , got me 2 scalps, ,
15 Year Member
I was notified of my child in floridas knee injury, well come to find out, its more in the vain of malignant bone mass.

Allen, I'm truly sorry to hear about your child. Really hope everything turns out okay, and I wish him or her the best. Sometimes these things just happen, and we're never prepared. There is never a direct reason, so don't go torturing yourself. That road will only lead to madness. For what it's worth, I don't think you're a terrible person. You're trying to get some money together for your kid, and that's more than many would do in today's society. Your child needs you to be strong right now, so try to stay positive.

Remember, the outcome of a situation like this is never written in stone. I have a cousin who beat Leukemia, so never give up. Hang in there.

bcfczulu

Over Top Auto Mechanic
sorry to hear your bad news,i hope everything turns out alright,i have 2 kids my self and would be mortified if anything ever happend to either of them.

all the best to you and your son.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Allen if you need to get out and grab a beer/blow off some steam, PM me. I'm only like a half-hour away from you. Some times talking to a relative stranger is helpful.

MeTaLCzAr

Belnar Institute Student
Thank you all, more than I can convey.

For those I've spoken with, your time was more than I deserved and your prayers if even derived from pity are appreciated and stock piled for returns of such sympathy.

TonK; the number is directed to new endevours, should state ALC companies, I'm to weak to even confirm, I don't even care.

I'm sickened by my failures be they big or small, 20% of my Neo-Geo collection has been liquidated, only those with sentimental value remain.

As of now it looks as if my child will be loosing the right leg.. Nearly femur down...

I find myself seeking god, yet drawing a void.

Here I stand I assume.

It's best I type nothing further, as emotions are residing just Millimeters beneath my skin.

God bless those who've called, and prayed.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
this really made me cry Allen,I hope your kid will be allright and you to.Just come around if you have the time and like Jedah said:When it counts we band together,so remember you will always have an extra family you can come to in need right here.I hope things will change for the best real soon.

regards Gideon