TRADED: Recca NES / Super Famicom Lot

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
465   0   0
Made a trade, thanks for looking!

Prices include shipping in the US. PP Gift or Venmo only.

If my DM's aren't working please post in the thread. They stopped working yesterday but then started working again? Idk...

Recca NES Reproduction $50 shipped
I helped BattleSmurf pull this off over a decade ago. Working on the manual was the most fun. He made a few of them in transparent red and blue. I ended up with a red one. It's my last NES game and doesn't bring me much joy so hopefully, it will be a welcome addition to someone's collection. Everything is in good shape. Box has some wear on the edges from being used over the years. Nothing crazy.

PXL_20211229_214900185.jpg

Super Famicom Lot $120 shipped
This is the last of my Super Famicom games. I want them all gone at the same time. So I am pricing the lot low so that someone will grab it all. I am not interested in breaking this up so please don't ask. Instead, coordinate the buy with your friends! If I do break them up, they will go to eBay. Games are all in pretty good shape.

Yoshi's Island - box and cart very nice, manual has some creases
Star Fox - great condition overall
Gun Hazard - great condition overall, lots of extras with this one
Rockman X - Box is a little beat up, the tray is yellowed and cracked, no manual
Assault Suits Valken - overall great shape. Some crinkles on the manual.

Detailed photos of the games and their contents here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/gZ3ejM8TaVJ4AGaL6

PXL_20211229_215708364.jpg

--

I will likely find some other stuff to get rid of over the next few days of cleaning. If I do, I will post here so keep an eye out.

Last edited: