trump is pretty much attempting a coup

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I don’t even know what to say.

Is America undergoing an existential crisis? I feel like I am with respect to what it means to be an American.

I don’t know that what we’re seeing today is Civil Disobedience.

Yup, this is 1850, we might get pulled back from the brink, but only temporarily.

If the only shots fired were by law enforcement, then I would say it is still civil disobedience. Whether you agree with their politics or not.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Forget the yurt. A while back Rot, Tak and I were talking about buying a remote island for forum members so we can escape the fallout. I think that’s where the 2k stimulus should go.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
There is a huge division between Trump and Pence now. I guess Pence is trying to distance himself so he can run in the next race. Doomsday preppers starting to look a little less bonkers....Kinda wishing I had an underground shelter right about now. I feel like things are gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. Between civil unrest, international instability, and possibly aliens we might be in trouble lmao.

Last edited:

DaisyAge

Galford's Armourer
There is a huge division between Trump and Pence now. I guess Pence is trying to distance himself so he can run in the next race. Doomsday preppers starting to look a little less bonkers....Kinda wishing I had an underground shelter right about now. I feel like things are gonna get a lot worse before it gets better. Between civil unrest, international instability, and possibly aliens we might be in trouble lmao.

At one point today Pence unfollowed Trump on Twitter and that has been the highlight of my day. He's since then followed him again, but seeing all the the MAGAts turn on him has been thrilling. Curious to see what will happen when Congress and the Senate vote to confirm the electoral college votes for Biden and secure the transition. My guess is rural red towns putting up fences around city lines and trying to keep people out of their Trumptopias.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Yup, this is 1850, we might get pulled back from the brink, but only temporarily.

If the only shots fired were by law enforcement, then I would say it is still civil disobedience. Whether you agree with their politics or not.

I think maybe the republic died today.

I don’t know, I’m feeling a bit fatalistic about the whole thing right now.

lithy

20 Year Member
I think maybe the republic died today.

I don’t know, I’m feeling a bit fatalistic about the whole thing right now.

It was already dead in my eyes. They're just adding nails now.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I'm pretty sad that Georgia will most definitely vote for the GOP senators again though. When's that vote, tomorrow I think.

I don't mean to gloat, but I'm REALLY fucking glad you were wrong! haha

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I was exaggerating. Open carry is illegal, I didn't know that, is what I meant.

Learning how gun laws differ is... fascinating. I'm in Ohio, and our laws seem backwards AF to me. You can open carry without any training or anything (unless you're a felon, etc.) but concealed carry requires a license (which isn't hard to get.) I'm kinda new to having any interest in firemarms, but that just seems a bit backwards imo

lithy

20 Year Member
I'm excited to see what will happen with a Dem controlled presidency and senate.

giphy.gif

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

I love how bewildered and hurt she seems at getting maced when she herself calls what she was participating in a revolution. Seemingly no awareness whatsoever of how lucky she was not to receive the proportionate response from police/national guard if it was an actual revolution.

No president before Trump has ever had such a lock on the elementary school dropout demographic.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
At one point today Pence unfollowed Trump on Twitter and that has been the highlight of my day. He's since then followed him again, but seeing all the the MAGAts turn on him has been thrilling. Curious to see what will happen when Congress and the Senate vote to confirm the electoral college votes for Biden and secure the transition. My guess is rural red towns putting up fences around city lines and trying to keep people out of their Trumptopias.

I wonder if God put Donald Trump into the presidency to prevent Mike Pence from ever being president.

Because if we can avoid mike pence being president, Donald Trump's political career will all be worth it. Best thing to happen since Martin Sheen held up a baby to use as a human shield.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
They're now saying the woman who got shot was an Air Force veteran with 14 years of service and multiple combat tours. So take that for whatever it's worth to you personally. I have to admit it dims my joy slightly.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If anyone wants to see it: https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPubl...n_has_been_shot_by_dc_police_while_trying_to/

lmbo at the retard yelling "we've got an active shooter!"

I can't lie, I'm kinda bummed more of them weren't shot. You can see one of them with some big gun pointing it at the police after the woman was shot. Lucky for him he's got the right skin color.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...9a5a0e-506a-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Kid gloves come off when BLM appears