trump is pretty much attempting a coup

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Per NPR last night (USA time zone), there is an open investigation, re: Capital Police collusion/complicity. No link-I heard it on All Things Considered driving home

So far it appears several officers have been suspended.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
I didn't hear that segment, but NPR has been giving this particular story a lot of attention. Just earlier this morning, I heard that one of the officers at the capitol whipped out a maga hat and took a selfie with some of the yokels?

EDIT: If you turn on NPR right now (10:21 AM MST), they're discussing this on 1A.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Has there been any follow up on Cruz and Hawley possibly being put on the no-fly list? I haven't seen anything since it was first mentioned a few days ago.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I hope not.

If these morons committed a crime then convict them.we can’t deprive them of their rights without due process even if we don’t t rust them and know they, like China, are assholes.

The no-fly list is a bunch of horse shit.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I hope not.

If these morons committed a crime then convict them.we can’t deprive them of their rights without due process even if we don’t t rust them and know they, like China, are assholes.

The no-fly list is a bunch of horse shit.
Eh, it's not like either of these assholes is ever going to fly commercial again anyway. It's just a nice badge of dishonor.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Being expelled from the Senate would be a greater badge. Are these guys both lawyers? Disbar them.