Trump will win the 2020 election

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Considering 100% of previous wars (American or otherwise) were started by men, we don’t have much evidence for if a woman would do the same.
lol you make it sound like going to war is decided by Presidents rather than by Lockheed, Boeing, Northrop, etc. That's adorable.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Easy on the fireworks guys, Harris’ husband is a bit jumpy... could’ve mistaken it for smokehouse on a rampage.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I was wrong too, on basically everything but the outcome.

View attachment 58221

The press conference that they booked at the Four Seasons (Landscaping Company, oops) at the same time as the networks called it is a pretty good touch.

This is so weird. I can't even understand it. What's more I can't believe they actually double downed and went through with it. There's a metaphor in there somewhere.

edit: for duf

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Biden slipped up twice in his speech but in his defence he did correct himself. But hey I hope I could make a speech like that at 77.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Or the entire Drow matriarchy? Dark times are coming if misogynist fiction is to be believed, but, my He-man action figure shall protect me . . . If the Sorceress let's him.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Biden slipped up twice in his speech but in his defence he did correct himself. But hey I hope I could make a speech like that at 77.

For surviving two brain aneurisms and being 77, I think he does a stand up job at his public speaking. I would slip up under the pressure of being in front of thousands of people.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Serious question - was there ever a US president that served 2 non-consecutive terms? If so, what were the circumstances that led to that?

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Why would I use Google when I have you guys? There’s no fun in that.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Ok so I googled it because Wasabi made me feel bad.

So I guess it was just Grover Cleveland...

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Hey moe, throw me a pity post in my al-Bidan thread and maybe I'll tell you the story of Grover Cleveland.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I recommend listening to the "Very Presidential" podcast. Lots of dirt on lots of presidents. Pretty wild stuff, too. Grovey got his own episode and it's a doozy.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Where is the wyo-faggot that supposedly voted for Biden?

Right here! Sorry, I've been busy this weekend.

100% definitely not RT. and don't try to gaslight me I never said anything about them being agents of the Russian government. saying RT is reputable is like saying Fox News and CNN are a great nunbiased source of information.

Roker's picks which I'm sure you're going to probably lambast as well:

NPR
BBC
PBS (Frontline)
Nytimes
The Hill

What do you think of Al Jazeera?

OK, so you haven't watched RT and don't think the journalists RT employs are Russian agents but you don't think it's reputable. Do you trust the US outlets that hire ex-CIA, war criminals, proven liars and other deep state people to provide analysis or opinions? I'd argue they are far less trustworthy than most RT employees.

My point is not that RT is great and should be trusted. It's that the mainstream US outlets should also be treated with skepticism, especially when it comes to anything related to foreign policy. Almost every single one pushed the fake Iraq WMD narrative and cheerled the country into war. Trump got rave reviews after he authorized the bombing of Syria based on highly dubious chemical weapon attack allegations against Assad. The past few years have otherwise been non-stop anti-Trump hysteria combined with evidence free Russian conspiracies.

The media has a long and successful history of manufacturing consent.

The current hyper partisan climate is a direct result of intentional media manipulation.

Al Jazeera is actually a good comparison to RT in that it's state owned/funded by Qatar. You'll see some alternative viewpoints on these channels that are largely absent from mainstream US outlets and they're not bad in small doses.

The other news sources you list are mostly fine. I read/watch all of those to varying degrees.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Grover Cleveland got elected twice because he ran twice. Trump can not run again because there's a limit now. the end

LoneSage, stop spreading wrong information you blockhead. I will never trust anything you ever say again.

Now watch me quote Wikipedia:
Stephen Grover Cleveland (March 18, 1837 – June 24, 1908) was an American politician and lawyer who was the 22nd and 24th president of the United States, the only president in American history to serve two non-consecutive terms in office (1885–1889 and 1893–1897). He won the popular vote for three presidential elections—in 1884, 1888, and 1892—and was one of two Democrats (with Woodrow Wilson) to be elected president during the era of Republican presidential domination dating from 1861 to 1933.

I recommend listening to the "Very Presidential" podcast. Lots of dirt on lots of presidents. Pretty wild stuff, too. Grovey got his own episode and it's a doozy.

Now this is a good post (EDIT: as is Taiso's post). Take note, LoneSage.

Last edited: