Two years later: let's remember SNK4Ever

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I remember my first contact with him being trhough a post he made in my portrait thread. Nice guy. He had a coolr avatar.

Makes you remember how much your chances of survival dip once you enter an automobile...scarey stuff.

R.I.P.

J. Max

judas,
I can't believe that it's already been two years...He was a great guy and we had many debates over who was the best character in KOF...this makes me sad all over again...

BIG

sony fanboy
Pill said:
I remember my first contact with him being trhough a post he made in my portrait thread. Nice guy. He had a coolr avatar.

Makes you remember how much your chances of survival dip once you enter an automobile...scarey stuff.

R.I.P.

How can this be if you joined up in '05? :spock:

Anyhow,R.I.P SNK4Ever.

BIG-

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Was he the one who died in the car wreck or the one who had the same problems as Boog and died? :crying:

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
For those of you who never spoke to him, he was a great person. Not that I ever met him but did have a number of deals with him and the e-mails got conversational enough that I did get to know him a bit. Great fellow he was.

I still remember being on holiday in HK and not really knowing what to make of the news when I logged in here. It's such a shame. Hope you're doing well man.

DarkHuman

Geese's Thug
It's never good to loose a friend, and I feel like everyone here's a friend. RIP SNK4EVER. I'll play 1 just for you.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
I joined the forums probably about a year or so before he passed away. Not sure if I ever posted anything in any of his forums. But it sure does say a lot about a guy seeing how many threads this has started. I'm pretty sure if I died, non of you would know or notice that I wasn't posting anymore. Never knew him or met him, but it's always sad to see someone go too early, shit anyone could go at anytime like that, it's scary. Fuck, I deliver pizzas!!! (I guess I better make sure to buckle up)

So, since I don't own KOF 2k2 I'll play 2k and some MotW today, cuz being a neo fan as well, that's probably what he'd like to see.

RIP

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I have been wanting to post in this thread, but after my move to Dayton I forgot to swing back by it.

When I first joined up in the spring of 2002, Steve was one of the first people that actually talked to me. At the time I had a Trent Reznor AV and since I was using the username 'broken', it was apparent I was a NIN fans. We talked several times about that and gaming in general.

Steve was a good person that we should all remember. I never had a chance to meet him, but I am sure we would have been good friends had we.

-broken/Todd Gill

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
GiLL said:
I have been wanting to post in this thread, but after my move to Dayton I forgot to swing back by it.

When I first joined up in the spring of 2002, Steve was one of the first people that actually talked to me. At the time I had a Trent Reznor AV and since I was using the username 'broken', it was apparent I was a NIN fans. We talked several times about that and gaming in general.

Steve was a good person that we should all remember. I never had a chance to meet him, but I am sure we would have been good friends had we.

-broken/Todd Gill

Knowing that he was also a NIN fan proves that this guy must have kicked ass.

Segata_Sanshiro

Tesse's Maintainence Man
15 Year Member
That's a shame. I'm a newbie here, but judging from these responses, he was a good guy. I'd play some MOTW if I had my DC with me... :(