UK - MVS 4 SLOT LORDSVALE

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
425798543_9a5b78d2aa.jpg

I've sadly got to get rid of my 4 Slot MVS, Lordsvale cabinet. It's currently in Northwich and the only reason for sale is that I've finally bought a house. The bad side of this is that it's a small mid-terrace and I just don't have the space downstairs and I can't haul it up the tiny staircase.

The cab has very very recently had all new HAPP Competition Pushbuttons in original colours installed along with some Sanwa Ball Top Joysticks with white tops. In addition the game select and player start buttons are also HAPP.

The mobo cover has recently been resprayed in SNK blue, and the serial number is 203265.

The games I have are:

Puzzled
Metal Slug 2
Metal Slug 3 (Jap)
Puzzle Bobble
Turf Masters
Goal! Goal! Goal!
King Of Fighters 2003 (Full Kit! - Matching Serials)

The machine will be supplied with manuals for all parts, including the monitor and cabinet. It has a fully working coin mech, and all 3 keys have a spare.

I'm so very very sorry to see this go, but needs must.

You can find pictures that show before and after button swapout, and show the machine full working at :

PICS

If anyone wants specific pictures, just ask :)

Offers here please. I'm very happy to chat on the phone / MSN to potential buyers.

PS : You can find my eBay rating of over 300 in the same name as this account. EBay feedback here

PPS : I still have the original controls, and I'll supply those too (they suck....)

Last edited: