Unable to submit feedback?

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Hey guys,

I'm trying to submit feedback for a couple of deals that I've done, however, I always get an error that says:

The following errors occurred with your submission:

But it doesn't list any error. Is this something on my end or an issue with the forum? I filled out all fields on the feedback submission so that can't be it. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Your account is still at the bronze-tier level of benefits. Please contribute more to community.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I think you have to reference a market thread. Maybe that's it?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member

Maybe you can reference your PS3 thread, where you claim the item you were selling was "unmodified", yet that VOID sticker looks awfully suspect.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist

Possibly? When I reference the forums as the URL it doesn’t work. I haven’t tried a market thread yet, but it would be interesting if the forum requires a specific thread to be referenced in order to leave feedback. Some deals go down in PMs, so I think it would be nice if the feedback system didn’t require a market forum link.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Possibly? When I reference the forums as the URL it doesn’t work. I haven’t tried a market thread yet, but it would be interesting if the forum requires a specific thread to be referenced in order to leave feedback. Some deals go down in PMs, so I think it would be nice if the feedback system didn’t require a market forum link.

it does

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Hey, I was right for once!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Nah, fuck him.

I am sorta gonna have to say...

I aint all that happy with this...

Personal feelings aside... this isn't what I signed up for...

xROTx

PS. BEFORE anyone asks what I did sign up for... let's say... it wasn't bannings based on someones Political ideology...

PPS. I aint a saint but this Wyo banning doesn't sit right...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am sorta gonna have to say...

I aint all that happy with this...

Personal feelings aside... this isn't what I signed up for...

xROTx

PS. BEFORE anyone asks what I did sign up for... let's say... it wasn't bannings based on someones Political ideology...

PPS. I aint a saint but this Wyo banning doesn't sit right...

Maybe you should take some time off and relax.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Maybe you should take some time off and relax.

I did...

Only some weird sense of personal attachment for this site keeps me here...

Loyalty to Shawns undying belief that he should pay the bills and a keen sense of friendship and loyalty are all that keeps me logging in...

Just like a LOT of the guys that keep coming back...

I wish to fook you'd take a step back...

We created Dumpster Fire to contain the political stuff and in a sense it has but when you start just dumping on members and creating a vacuum where no political views are entertained but your own...

It seems sorta like Neo Korea...

xROTx

PS. Just pretend they're idiots and point out the flaws... without taking a hammer to them....

PPS. I would like wyo unbanned... and as senior mod to just remember what Ng.com is all about...

...I have always appreciated what you have done for the site and myself but maybe it's time for a moment of stepping back and reflecting on the damage you are causing...

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
PPS. I would like wyo unbanned... and as senior mod to just remember what Ng.com is all about...

You leave that piece of fucking garbage right where he is.

Fuck him, that scamming fuck. He should throw himself in front of a fucking bus.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Someone PM me the dirt on wookieewin/wyo. I’m a n00b and I don’t know what the past hate for him is about, scamming and such.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
So this is how the site will end. Let us please not be a parallel to whatever those fucking drool covered autists from the pc engine forums keep trying to truffle shuffle their way over hear to tell us about how one mod destroyed the other and wah wahh the site was obliterated. For real dudes. Lets not be that. We are one of the last standing forums. Open the site back up, just ban 80% france, all new jersey, as many medina proxys as we can catch, and put badges on idiots like wyo.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
So this is how the site will end. Let us please not be a parallel to whatever those fucking drool covered autists from the pc engine forums keep trying to truffle shuffle their way over hear to tell us about how one mod destroyed the other and wah wahh the site was obliterated. For real dudes. Lets not be that. We are one of the last standing forums. Open the site back up, just ban 80% france, all new jersey, as many medina proxys as we can catch, and put badges on idiots like wyo.

wyo was allowed to roam free for a long time. banning him wasn't an impulse move. I had contemplated it from the moment I realized he was posting eclypse level misinformation. I figured he would eventually cool down, but he never did. So I did him a favor and helped him find time off the site.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You leave that piece of fucking garbage right where he is.

Fuck him, that scamming fuck. He should throw himself in front of a fucking bus.

Hey! What do you have against buses!?

Last edited: