Unbelievable business practice

c0dehunter

Tarma's Gun Polisher

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Hahahahaha. Really? Won't sell you games? Who runs a business like that?

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
That's not surprising considering the "not willing to sell" prices he lists his games for on eBay. He must just want to sit on them while simultaneously teasing interested buyers.

c0dehunter

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I kid you not! Last year I bought an AES system from him, but as you can see by the recent ratings of his business, it has gotten worse. He has a 20 years old kid behind the counter, who has no authority selling high value items, and the owner/manager can not be found nowhere! The only reason for me insisting getting stuff from this place is the close proximity, and the convenience, but then again these forums and eBay seem better resources!

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
So only the manager "Josh" is allowed to sell the Neo games? Are they not priced, or something?

Someone will be posting that pic with ChrisR and Dion any minute now...

Edit: Ahahahahah... Nailed it!

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
read some of those yelp reviews

I've been coming into this store for over a year, wishing them the best, and hoping to find better deals than I've seen "elsewhere." But today's visit was a thoroughly disgusting experience...

First, and foremost, I get along professionally with just about everybody... I'm only prefacing this review with that statement because I've never been so unnecessarily infuriated with a store owner in my whole life...

Upon entering, the owner greeted me and asked me if I was looking for anything particular, etc... I said I was just looking, to which the owner inquired what game system I had. I mentioned I had a PS3 and that I had been coming in for some time now. Not seeing many used games for less than offered "elsewhere," I asked how business was going. The owner (a super-hyper and loud guy in his 40s with a turned baseball cap) perked up, swiveled his chair toward me and went right into a verbal tirade that went something like this:

"Oh man, we're doing just fine. We keep out of all that corporate stuff and just do our own thing. I mean we're not even playing the game. We don't pay any attention to stupid reviews on Yelp or other homos."

I had been smiling until now. I was a little stunned that I was hearing this come from the owner's mouth to a customer. Mind you, I am not gay, nor am I homophobic; but clearly that comment had no place in the exchange. But it continued...

"Those corporate homos can sodomize each other over profits all they want. We don't even deal in profits! But the bible tells us the sodomites...." blah blah blah...

As he continued to mangle actual scripture to fit his spiteful agenda, I walked passed his counter and headed toward the back exit (from which I entered.) As I passed him, I interrupted with, "Enough, enough, you just ran me right out of your store with that nonsense." He jumped up and followed me out, turning his perceived anger and bile toward me, shouting at me that I need to read the bible and calling me a "tough guy" for no applicable reason.

He followed me outside and hovered near his door as I went to my car 10 feet away. I could sense he wanted to fight me. Actually fight me. I asked why he is still harassing me and that I had left his store and was on public property. He screamed to me that I needed to wake up and to read a bible (clearly assuming I was homosexual.)

As I got my cell phone out to begin recording the judgmental tirade, he closed and locked his back door and disappeared back into the shop.

Another reviewer below (James P) gave reference to this owner's off-putting and bombastic behavior that has evidently turned away others.

I have no bias or angle here. Simply sharing a shockingly awful experience that has me wanting to expose this owner's full personality and intolerant agenda against not only corporate America (something I agreed with him on), but clearly random "homos" and "sodomites." Some (whom share his political views) might see his behavior as commendable, although it remains an affront to Christians that practice kindness and tolerance. I just want to expose the anger that hides in this sad man's heart. Totally unnecessary experience. All from asking how his business was doing... Good thing he doesn't care about Yelp reviews.

Now, I'm heading over to GameStop, then home to have heterosexual sex with my wife.

:snack:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
"Oh man, we're doing just fine. We keep out of all that corporate stuff and just do our own thing. I mean we're not even playing the game. We don't pay any attention to stupid reviews on Yelp or other homos."
20120113-111113.jpg
logo.jpg

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Dat Dion finger, holy shit. He should trademark it.

I heard the owner of that store is a schizophrenic.

c0dehunter

Tarma's Gun Polisher
They used to have Christian Religion pamphlets and other proselytizing material, so this Josh guy would try to convert me and my friends into becoming "believers" while we where shopping for old retro stuff. Unimaginable! Of course I did not take too seriously, but some might get offended.

The 20 years old clerk says that they have Japanese AES METAL SLUG X and 2, CIB for under $500. That is why I thought I should check them out, and see if they are fake or not (which probably are, considering these low prices

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
it's just advertising and nothing more

KPJ pulls the same shit with his stuff

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Does this mean that the so called partners of this joint which are described as "fat cats, sitting by their pool" (Josh's exact words), are non other than Chris and Dion? The plot thickens!

I couldn't imagine Dion ever getting into bed with this jackass. I would like to think of him as a smarter business man than that.

Besides, I think Josh's parents backed this place, didn't they?

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
how is he not destitute by now? I am continually amazed by ignorance/tenacity.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I like the overpriced Mini-Cute that was for sale that had to be sold AS-IS... you know, just couldn't test it at a GAME STORE

c0dehunter

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Josh always says that his 'partners' are in Japan, or how he has gone there for training by the 'official Japanese staff' over there (not sure which company he is talking about), so it could be Chris or Dion after all...

Last edited:

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
how is he not destitute by now? I am continually amazed by ignorance/tenacity.

You would think his business practices and personality would have the store in financial difficulty by now. This really is hard to explain.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Nah this guy just wanted to keep living in his own game room, disguised as a storefront so that his parents don't constantly tell him to get a job, since this is his job. XD