Unibios for mv-1c question

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
I just want to make sure I'm ordering this correctly. I saw that Jamma Nation has the neobiosmasta and I am more than comfortable ordering from Xian Xi as his reputation precedes him. I can only find the unibios chip at http://unibios.free.fr/ordering.html, is this the correct place or is there a US based place I can get this from? I look forward to destroying my mv-1c in an effort to get this working.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
That is the correct and legit source. Raz will take good care of you and the international shipping is pretty reasonable / fast all things considered.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Good deal, thanks man. I'm looking forward to giving the new soldering station a reason to exist.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I just want to make sure I'm ordering this correctly. I saw that Jamma Nation has the neobiosmasta and I am more than comfortable ordering from Xian Xi as his reputation precedes him. I can only find the unibios chip at http://unibios.free.fr/ordering.html, is this the correct place or is there a US based place I can get this from? I look forward to destroying my mv-1c in an effort to get this working.

The listing on my site takes you to NeoTurfMasta's site who is the creator of the product.

http://neogeofanclub.com/project/neobiosmasta/

I think he's out of stock though. If you still need one shoot me a PM as I might have an extra one.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Well I can't find anyone that has the board, any ideas?

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
You could get a one slot board that has a socketed bios so that you can just pop out the bios chip and replace it with the unibios. I have a spare 1 slot with socketed bios if you need one.

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
You could get a one slot board that has a socketed bios so that you can just pop out the bios chip and replace it with the unibios. I have a spare 1 slot with socketed bios if you need one.
How much? I'd feel much more comfortable not ruining this board.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'm sorry? Obviously I'm new to these forums so I apologize if there's something I've failed to comprehend
Community first, deal/market place second. Contribute or die.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
a) I responded to being called a fascist genocidal murderer, so yes, I was still being polite.
b) I'm not an organization (so it'd have to be "kempei", you morons).

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
a) I responded to being called a fascist genocidal murderer, so yes, I was still being polite.
b) I'm not an organization (so it'd have to be "kempei", you morons).

Did you google that?