Unported Playlist...all the unported arcade game videos moving forward

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I never played Water Ski but we had Waverunner at the arcade at my college at the time when I went there, and the Challenge Arcade in Reading, PA had it there before it closed in the 2000s/2010s so I have fond memories of that game.

I’d love the chance to play that again.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I never played Water Ski but we had Waverunner at the arcade at my college at the time when I went there, and the Challenge Arcade in Reading, PA had it there before it closed in the 2000s/2010s so I have fond memories of that game.

I’d love the chance to play that again.
sadly finding these cabinets is near to impossible. So many broke due to wear and tear over time and LOTS hit the landfill

Jeneki

Enemy Chaser
It's an interesting balance between being patient (waiting for enemies to stop being jerks), and needing to rush (as energy runs out).

Not going to lie, back when Outzone was SotM I used a number of videos to just memorize everything. Each section is fairly consistent once you know what the enemy will do.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It's an interesting balance between being patient (waiting for enemies to stop being jerks), and needing to rush (as energy runs out).

Not going to lie, back when Outzone was SotM I used a number of videos to just memorize everything. Each section is fairly consistent once you know what the enemy will do.
Outzone is Toaplan's finest masterpiece. Wouldn't mind to have it once again as a SotM.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
hmm...I was like 12 so going off memory...but there was a boardwalk and I BELIEVE it was Ocean City where my Uncles lived (well my fathers Uncle's to be exact)
Ocean City does have a boardwalk with arcades. We usually went to the Wildwood Boardwalk and I never remember seeing that there, that’s why I was curious if you remembered.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Ocean City does have a boardwalk with arcades. We usually went to the Wildwood Boardwalk and I never remember seeing that there, that’s why I was curious if you remembered.
I texted my old man. Confirmed...Ocean City

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

weird Sega is still best Sega
Didn’t they or some of the developer go on to do Ultimate Fighter on the Dreamcast next? I kind of remember reading that in a gaming mag around that time.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

yes ported...but censored...and I break my own rules when I want to talk about something lol