Reactions: wyo

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

forget Sonic R...Armadillo Racing is where it's at! Oh and Aqua Jet lol

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

Just another awesome arcade game that Sega never ported home...a tail as old as time

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member

a Capcom superscaler game on Sega hardware? SO weird

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member

a Capcom superscaler game on Sega hardware? SO weird

This game rules. My crown jewel PCB. I was a mark for three things in the 90s: F1, wrasslin’, and Capcom arcade games. Two outta three ain’t bad-lol.

Would love to own nomaclature for this game; doubt much if any survived the loketests.

The controls get a bad rap by some…do you even Auto Modelesta tho? *That* game is like trying to steer a 🥌 Curling Stone.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
awbacon is a national treasure. You're doing God's work. I never expected anyone to bring so many prototypes and vaporware games out of obscurity. Keep up the amazing work bro.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
awbacon is a national treasure. You're doing God's work. I never expected anyone to bring so many prototypes and vaporware games out of obscurity. Keep up the amazing work bro.
haha aww thanks. Don't worry...a shit ton more are coming. I'll never stop...unless I get bored. Not bored yet.

I just wish I could get to a Patreon / ad revenue point where I could JUST do this. Isn't that the dream though? lol

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I've got another "no captures exist online" arcade game that came in a few weeks ago too. Just need to source a medium resolution monitor for the capture

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I came for the tinkle pit but all I got was an obscure video game.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Most of their more popular games got released in Europe, the cartoon also aired here back in the day.

Did you get Asterix is the US? That game is also unported.