Update to the game room.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
just wanted to share with you guys a bit of an update on the game room. i know many of you guys will be asking, why another game room tour? The reason is that i was able to add some much needed new furniture, new tv and had to move the shelves to accommodate the new changes. This is the final product. Hope you guys enjoy and let me know what you think!

https://youtu.be/xRkuaPwhbAs

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Absolutely love it.
Props bro. You have exactly my vision of what the perfect game room should be like.

:buttrock:

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
very clean and sorted collection. And I love this Tetris-like combination of boxes of consoles and stuff :) (I´ve done the same)

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Absolutely love it.
Props bro. You have exactly my vision of what the perfect game room should be like.

:buttrock:

thanks atro! i appreciate the kind words! gotta have everything neo geo set up on the tvs! if only i had an sega blast/astro city and a neo candy cab side by side, then it would be perfect.

very clean and sorted collection. And I love this Tetris-like combination of boxes of consoles and stuff :) (I´ve done the same)

thanks hasuki. i'm still trying new ways to properly display the consoles to where they look nice and neat.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
cool video and not at all bad collection. You need to add some PVM goodness though :)

Spoiler:
But for next game tour try lowering the volume on all the TVs as it is quite loud and at some point it gets really annoying.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
cool video and not at all bad collection. You need to add some PVM goodness though :)

Spoiler:
But for next game tour try lowering the volume on all the TVs as it is quite loud and at some point it gets really annoying.

i do need to add some pvms! i really want some big ones but they're impossible to find here in vegas.

i appreciate the feedback. it is a bit too loud now that i think about it but i'll keep that in mind for next room tour

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Just watched the video very nice man. Good god you have a ton of stuff but its all very nice and neat love it!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Just watched the video very nice man. Good god you have a ton of stuff but its all very nice and neat love it!

hey thanks for checking out the vid bro. yes, its quite a bit of stuff but about 8 years of collecting. I also cleaned up my collection over a year ago, getting rid of about 8 systems and over 700 games so it used to be bigger.