*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

slugger_dan

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
I’ll just say it’s interesting that Puzzled got the green light and this didn’t. Maybe SNK preferred to ride the wave of Tetris popularity rather than give ADK a chance with their Dr. Mario style game. Not in any rush to play it but it does look better than I expected.

Honestly though If I did have a copy of this then it’d probably get 30 minutes of playtime until the novelty wears off, then it’s right back to versus mode in Puzzle Bobble and MD3.

geladobom

War Room Troll
You fellas are forgeting the huge amount of Kleenex that will also need to be bought by the winning bidder.

You want to make some real money quick, start buying shares in Kimberly-Clark before this auction ends.
Drugs. o_O

geladobom

War Room Troll
Tarma try again with my portuguese words. :sneaky:
Que se passa amigo? Não percebeu o que eu disse? Vai lá ao site e em baixo estava lá um valor de 13,800 円(税 0 円)em japonés e não reparei no valor no lado esquerdo.
Agora tenta usar o google tradutor. Vamos.
É que já estou cheio de ver alguém me tentar perceber o que eu digo.

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Is there any hope that the rom for this will every be publicly released or is this going to go into a private collection and never be seen again? Given the price it's going for I'm going to guess the later unfortunately.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I know, why don't we all whip our cocks out, and the person with the biggest schlong can have the proto?

Because at the end of the day, that's all this will be - a dick waving contest. You'll be hella lucky to see the ROM dumped. Maybe Xacrow will give you a shitty video to watch... wait, someone's already done that.

geladobom

War Room Troll
It would do the world community good if your name was changed to Gaylordobom.

@CORY
kanye-smile.gif

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
The auction has ended. It went for
5,901,000 Japanese Yen
51,217.29 USD
44,733.18 Euro
So it went from 12k this morning to that in the space of 4 hours. No way Id pay that for a cart that I predict is not the only copy. Also, whoever purchesed it aint gonna dump them roms anytime soon. Uless its Elon Musk or summat

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
The auction has ended. It went for
5,901,000 Japanese Yen
51,217.29 USD
44,733.18 Euro
So it went from 12k this morning to that in the space of 4 hours. No way Id pay that for a cart that I predict is not the only copy. Also, whoever purchesed it aint gonna dump them roms anytime soon. Uless its Elon Musk or summat
Is that a real bid though or someone running up the price to be a jerk? I don't know how Yahoo Japan works or if that's even a problem there.

But if that price is real, then yeah that's going into a private collection somewhere never to be seen again. Oh well, at least it's been archived.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
The following is not a value statement but merely an observation

The price to me seems reasonable for this type of material. Just taking into account verious factors. It's actually not that much.
Would I pay that for this proto if I could? Fuck no, but that's beside the point

geladobom

War Room Troll
Goodbye dear cartridge, the rom must be in heaven waiting for a miracle. Let there be rain on top of our heads.
Never.