*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
In total honesty, I was way more interested in his collection of NEO·GEO early days paper materials, a great load not only of flyers and such, but also of magazine paper clippings, including vary rare trade business mags pages, all meticulously sorted. That was really something. I tried to bid an insane (to me) amount of money on that "side auction" in fact. Too bad it went for 10x my highest bid of something, huh? What an era to live in, someone says.

Last edited:

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
As for me, I would be more interested in Q.P. - which was 99% complete (according to NEO·GEO FREAK game development progress chart) and sported an amazing artwork. :-)

Yet another 100% complete game was Magic Master (Mahou Juku), which was actually advertised on the GAME MACHINE aracde amusement Japanese trade business mag, just like (or more correctly just a little less than) GhostLop.

And come to think of it, where's my 20YEARS member badge? :-)

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
I've been wondering the same thing myself. Must be something the mods have to apply rather than something that automatically happens based on the date the account was created. There are people with that badge that haven't been here 20 years.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
As for me, I would be more interested in Q.P. - which was 99% complete (according to NEO·GEO FREAK game development progress chart) and sported an amazing artwork. :-)

Yet another 100% complete game was Magic Master (Mahou Juku), which was actually advertised on the GAME MACHINE aracde amusement Japanese trade business mag, just like (or more correctly just a little less than) GhostLop.

Ask and you shall receive.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I've been wondering the same thing myself. Must be something the mods have to apply rather than something that automatically happens based on the date the account was created. There are people with that badge that haven't been here 20 years.
Done.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Considering what some games are going for at auction these days, the buyer could probably flip it for even more cash, possibly six figures.
No way six figures. I'd say it will most likely never break four figures all things considered. High end four figures tops some wild day in the future which may never come

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
My most wanted prototype would be Crystalis 2 but, I think it was just a rumored title.

What was the name of that one that was stolen at a trade show?

Jon

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
In total honesty, I was way more interested in his collection of NEO·GEO early days paper materials, a great load not only of flyers and such, but also of magazine paper clippings, including vary rare trade business mags pages, all meticulously sorted. That was really something. I tried to bid an insane (to me) amount of money on that "side auction" in fact. Too bad it went for 10x my highest bid of something, huh? What an era to live in, someone says.

I was tracking that, but wasn't really too interested as it was early AES / MVS related. What did it fetch in the end?

And why do you get a 20 year badge? I've been here longer than you!! lol

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
If you had a penis the size of mine (it's huge), you could bang two Kangaroos at once! You are a zoophile!

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
The buyer was someone outside of Japan.

The case of "block paradise".

Today, I was informed by the highest bidder that it had arrived. It seems that the mailing is crowded due to the corona damage, and it took time from collection to overseas shipping, but this is a relief. By the way, as many people expect, the cassette has traveled abroad.