*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

Tempest

Ninja Combat Warrior
15 Year Member
Can anyone translate that for us or at least give us the gist of it?

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It is a forum with a lot of movement from there came out the version of zupapa usa and zintick among others, was the first forum to put the proto rom of garou etc, the protos roms are not something current there but if you pull archive.org and more complex searches you will see how sometimes
Zintrick? What about it?

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
The rom of the Chinese fellow is zintrick(288).zip, it is not the conversion of neogeo cd, that game among others have passed through this forum long ago.
Sounds great, but it says I need an invitation code to register there.

Johnny16Bit

Fio's Quartermaster
A Zintrick+music hack for AES/MVS will be released soon anyway, by the same guy who did the newer CS2 hack. :)
Time to sell that proto! :mr_t:

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
This is so fuckin' frustrating- all these screenshots and videos, but we can't actually play the fucking games.
It's just a fuckin' tease.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
AGAIN, LEGENDARY DRAMA RETURNS

I have a Chinese phone number

I can join that forum.

Anyone want me to or nah?
Yes please. I would be forever grateful to you, 'Sage. I doubt any of it's real until I see for myself, of course.

I started the registration process, and still waiting for my invite code by the way. Who do I have to blow?

You aren't a member? I thought you were the guy who knows all about this. Where's the rom, man?

Last edited:

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Legend of Success Joe, ironically enough.
While both fall under the 100 mega threshold I maintain that dubbing him “Success” would be giving to much credit. Puzzles seems to be more of his day to day status.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
I'd say he's more like a Neo Geo CD trying to play KoF '99 - chronically slow with terrible load times.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
If Joe9 was a neo geo game he'd be Guruin - terrible and pointless.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
At least he's not Last Blade 2 on NGCD or Diggerman, if we're using those comparisons.
Last Blade 2 on NGCD is pretty bad (loading / breaking up the game (with loading))... KoF '99 is awful, just not suited to the limitations of the console.... just like Joe9 and life, really.