*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

bulbousbeard

Iconic Romhacker Analinguist
Ok, what about Magician Lord 2? Mark of the Wolves 2? Assets exist for these games. There are even videos of Magician Lord 2. Off the very top of my head, here are two examples that punch a hole in your theory. The fuck are you talking about?

The Magician Lord game that shipped blew. There was exactly zero chance the sequel was any good.

Mark of the Wolves 2 wasn't a prototype. The company went out of business so they stopped working. You're dumber than a lump of Georgia clay.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I came here to say:

“I own several protos and you do not. You should let the haves discuss this until you have actually owned one, common filth.”

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Mark of the Wolves 2 wasn't a prototype. The company went out of business so they stopped working. You're dumber than a lump of Georgia clay.
I love how some asshat self asserted programming badass because they worked out how to move about sprites in unity or some shit is preaching about coding.

(Before you reply I don’t give a fuck if you actually didn’t write Final Fister in unity)

geladobom

War Room Troll
Attached from here: https://snk.fandom.com/wiki/Viccom

More info about Viccom in Korea.

Fight Fever - Neo Geo
The Eye of Typhoon - Neo Geo
Quiz Private Detective - Tested Arcade Game - It's Quiz Daisousasen - The Last Count Down already released for MVS.
Quiz King of Fighters - Neo Geo
MVP - PC Game
Emperor Penguin - PC Game
Construction of 3D model library (construction of angular motion database centered on optical motion capture)

Date: April 6, 2001

In the end, i think there is no more games in Korea less the other clones from Japan ported in to the Korean Language.

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll
I found on this brazilian website a nother name added as Garou: Legacy Of Might.
Not confirmed if is the real name. More shots inside.

I read old threads here people complain about Xacrow not releasing this games, but Xacrow as "anonymous name" is real, because in 2006 it just dump this: http://www.emu-france.com/news/12805-www-xacrow-is-back/

If is not him, maybe you get drunked in 2005 at the end of the year, when he just didn´t share the missing protos. :coffee::whistle: You did talk to much and punish him to not care about this last games, one thing for sure you will never forget is... you will never get them, if someone had the power, money and women to get them all over again.

"The World is Yours" :ROFLMAO:

Bonus: The Russians, Japanese, Chinese have them all. Don´t worry.

Last edited:

geladobom

War Room Troll
I came here to say:

“I own several protos and you do not. You should let the haves discuss this until you have actually owned one, common filth.”
If you own, just send to mame, or just dump and make carts and sell them in to fair prize for collectors, don´t wait, get money. 🤷‍♂️
If was me... dam...
17 years of preservation of not dumping the missing carts and sell more of them to collectors?
Wait we need to wait at 2024 to get 20 years of death and they release it.
(SPECIAL EDITION)
Me: :ROFLMAO:

Johnny16Bit

Galford's Armourer
Don't ask me how I know, but some guy over the interwebz is claiming to be Viccom :kekeke:

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
It reads something like "About a year and a half ago, I asked about 5ch, but it seems that this Neo Geo cassette "Block Paradise" is more rare than "Maruko Deluxe Quiz". There is no case and the print is rough, but you can play normally with a home-use Neo Geo.
Probably, it is a genuine development product (?) For sales promotion."

geladobom

War Room Troll
It reads something like "About a year and a half ago, I asked about 5ch, but it seems that this Neo Geo cassette "Block Paradise" is more rare than "Maruko Deluxe Quiz". There is no case and the print is rough, but you can play normally with a home-use Neo Geo.
Probably, it is a genuine development product (?) For sales promotion."
If we change the bios to japan maybe will change to Sun Shine?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This thread should only be updated when there is a rom available.