*UPDATED* NeoGeo proto screenshots

yori2004

n00b
New video of Last Odyssey:

皆様からの歓迎に応えて、
日本語版+AES版の「Lastodyssey」の動画を公開します

全動画も、9/5まで延長します

https://streamable.com/yl1pkn

En réponse à l'accueil que nous avons reçu de vous tous.
La version japonaise + AES de la vidéo Lastodyssey est maintenant disponible.

Toutes les vidéos seront également prolongées jusqu'au 5 septembre.

He also uploaded for the third time the videos in this thread. They will be online until September 5th. In addition to the deleted videos from the old thread ine the war zone, he also deleted the pics of the games today... I don't understand the reason for only allowing access to the content for a few days.

yori2004

n00b
People are used to it there. The forum admin is the one who had promised to distribute the Super Volleyball 94 rom for free, before changing his mind to consider an AES release of the game which also never happened.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
The forum admin is the one who had promised to distribute the Super Volleyball 94 rom for free, before changing his mind to consider an AES release of the game which also never happened.
why must you and your lot bring a bad name to french people in retro gaming cirlces?

if the forum there is so great why you still here my marseillais buddy

1661761840234.png

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

ooof...

Billy's Reply:
I came here in peace. And I'm not here to engage or participate in negative attacks. It's a positive place and I'll keep it that way. Only my words written by me in my posts should be used to judge me. And for information, I am very pro-French. Indeed, I worked in the past with several French collectors on many projects. Again, I'm happy to be here and I will be posting news and information about Neogeo here shortly. Thank you all.

as a side note, my opinion of neo alec has gone down.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I'm convinced we'll all eat each other alive here eventually.

So what's that about? I've never seen anything bad posted about him or from him here.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I'm convinced we'll all eat each other alive here eventually.

So what's that about? I've never seen anything bad posted about him or from him here.
just similarities in personalities between alec and billy. i will reserve my own judgement/opinion and see how things play out. i've never had issues with alec in the past.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Alec's videos on neogeo are 100x more entertaining than awbacons daily shilling, I can't hate the guy too much.

yori2004

n00b
why must you and your lot bring a bad name to french people in retro gaming cirlces?

if the forum there is so great why you still here my marseillais buddy

View attachment 59489
I do not advertise this forum, but relay information on prototypes that is written there. I'm not registered there either, but read it regularly. Apart from some members' mental illness regarding their love for AES bootlegs and repros, there are some interesting posts. I also find it strange that the Japanese chose this forum among others, because it is Atomikwave's market place to sell his bootlegs.

The retro gaming circles you mention obviously have a very limited knowledge of what is happening in France concerning the Neo-Geo. You give considerable importance to the problem of bootlegs which is minor compared to the content created by a lot of people, but which does not benefit from a significant distribution.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Why? Because I registered there? Anyone can do it easily. I didn't get my questions answered yet. But the guy is ignoring me again so I'm about to give up.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Why? Because I registered there? Anyone can do it easily. I didn't get my questions answered yet. But the guy is ignoring me again so I'm about to give up.
no, not because of that. like i said, i'm reserving judgement because i didn't want to be kneejerk.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I translate backwards for those who don't understand what he meant:

" I'm another retro gamer who came in peace to interact with common decency and kindness. I will do my best to protect this community from abuse by bad actors and those

who poach prototypes. "

I think he also says that he will only intervene if a member, such as Pit (the Golum of the proto), shows up.

yep, fuck you gollum (@SuperGun).

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
"...the most beautiful conversions come from our dear country."

That's the funniest thing I've read in months. It's amazing how they think it's because they're French not because they make and promote bootlegs that ruin the scene for everyone. Talk about not hearing the words coming out of your own mouth.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
yep, fuck you gollum (@SuperGun).
CPV6yxj.jpg