*Updated* WTB US AES Aes METAL SLUG 3, 4 , 5 & Sam sho 5 US

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am looking for US AES METAL SLUG 3, 4 and 5. Please send me a pm with your offer if you have any for sale.

Also I am looking for SAM SHO 5 US version :). For those of you who are planning to go after SAM SHO 5 SPECIAL instead and want to sell your US sam sho 5 for a good price, i will be interested :) so please just send me a pm with your price.

I pay fast and I don't muck around.

Thank You

Last edited:

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last Blade 2

Good luck finding this one...

Last edited:

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the pointer man :) I appreciate it.

I will try to make an offer they could not refuse *Vito Corleone*

CHRiZ-77

Gal Ageise's Demon
Rating - 71.4%
5   2   0
Oh well, i´m looking for an US LB2 "near mint/mint" too since a long time... :crying:

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
strikers plus 1945 aes cart

Fanshiro said:
Hello everyone,

I am looking for US AES last blade 2. if you are willing to sell one, just send me a PM.

Oh I might be also interested in strikers plus 1945 aes cart, but i don't know how much it worth. Please let me know the approximate value.

Thank You

Strikers Plus 1945 is a conversion cart and you can special order one of these from Richard South at:

http://www.neostore.f9.co.uk/

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
nice

Thanks for the info anime.
His website seems weird and in a mess, most probably is due to my internet explorer setting. Anyway I will drop him a PM.

Oh what is the fair price for it? the strikers 1945 plus

Thanks

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Strikers 1945

Richard south's Strikers 1945 is indeed a high quality homecart. But i am just wondering if it is more or less the same as the one from !arcade!? I mean since !arcade! is the so-called "official" producer of the aes strikers 1945 and costs more or less the same what richard charges, i might shell out just extra few bucks and grab one from !arcade!.

Just want more enlightenment on this one.

Thank you very much.

buster_broon

The Rock,
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
as discussed !arcade! did not do an official conversion, its just a conversion at the end of teh day, just the same way ngf did conversions

there is no way snk playmore gave ray official license to convert all the games he did, he would have done way more than 50 a piece

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Quality

I understand. I am just wondering about the quality of the insert, sticker and the reliability of the cart. I compared Richard's strikers 1945 with some of my friends on the board, richard's insert/sticker look amazingly high quality (sharp colour etc).

That is just what i want to know

animegal

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fanshiro said:
I understand. I am just wondering about the quality of the insert, sticker and the reliability of the cart. I compared Richard's strikers 1945 with some of my friends on the board, richard's insert/sticker look amazingly high quality (sharp colour etc).

That is just what i want to know

Richard South has extremely high quality conversion carts as well as the inserts and stickers, he also supplies the gold warning labels on his carts. He is also a very nice person to deal with.

Fanshiro

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
updated

sorry for bumping again. i just renewed my wanted list, and i can't delete the old one in order to create a new one, also the moderators only allow 1 thread per person :(