US/JPN AES Games for Sale

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I´ve decided to trim down my collection to the essential systems and games. Already sold off my modded X'EYE, SNES and Saturn systems and the only keeper of the classic systems is the almighty Neo. But many games I acquired just to enlarge the library and found I´m happy with 7 that I have so the other 15 are just to make the shelf look purdier.

Before anyone continues, I´m located in Argentina and from what I checked out, a single AES cart goes for about $20 to the US and Canada and $25 to Europe. Of course, more than one game doesn't equal double de shipping fees so multiple purchases are beneficial :mr_t:.

Also, I don't have paypal and other than Western Union, I don't think I can accept any other form of payment. International Money orders should be OK, but I'd have to see which here are accepted.

For established members and people I've dealt with, I´m willing to ship games before payment so they can inspect them properly and make sure they´re happy with the games. You know who you are.

Still interested? Read on...

Games are all US unless otherwise noted. Nothing is fake or freaked, save for a couple of inserts but please forgive me as this was a LONG time ago.

LEAGUE BOWLING - $50
JPN with US insert
Picture024.jpg

SUPER BASEBALL 2020 - SOLD Has Gamedude sticker
Picture022.jpg

SUPER SIDEKICKS - $40
Picture023.jpg

Originally purchased from SNKJorge

THE SUPER SPY - SOLD
US with custom NGF insert
Picture025.jpg

GHOST PILOTS - $50
Picture026.jpg

Originally purchased from Kiselgof

VIEWPOINT - $100 Good condition, but not collectors
Picture029.jpg

Originally purchased from Vincewy

WINDJAMMERS - SOLD
Picture028.jpg

STREET HOOP - SOLD Has Gamedude Sticker
Picture030.jpg

AEROFIGHTERS 2 - $110
Picture031.jpg

Originally purchased from rarehero

TOP HUNTER - SOLD
Picture033.jpg

FATAL FURY SPECIAL - $25
JPN with US insert
Picture035.jpg

NEO GEO CUP 98 - $100
JPN with custom NGF insert
Picture036.jpg

SAMURAI SHODOWN 2 - $30
JPN with US insert
Picture038.jpg

THE ULTIMATE 11 - ON HOLD
US CONVERSION
Picture039.jpg

Purchased in France, high quality conversion.

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 96 - SOLD Good condition, but not collectors
Picture040-1.jpg

Originally purchased from GamersAbyss

Unless otherwise noted, all games are in excellent to near mint condition. I had my Neo to play, not just to collect dust so most carts have a few insertion marks. Viewpoint and KOF 96 have excellent cases and carts but the manuals ae well used.

Please feel free to ask about any more detailed information on any of the games plus any extra pics you might need.

My email is salc94@hotmail.com so if you wanna add me to your MSN, I'll galdly show any game via cam if need be.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Windjammers, Top Hunter, Street Hoop and 2020 Baseball sold.

Last edited:

Wolf

Collectasaurus,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Bump for a great seller! Received my games promptly!

Argentina94

Slug Flyer Pilot
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I can no longer edit my original post so I'm quoting myself here with a couple of updates.

A few games sold, a couple other that were sold are back on sale since I delayed too long to ship and the buyer has not replied my emails. It's not the buyers fault but mine for taking too long to ship. This will not happen again.

I´ve decided to trim down my collection to the essential systems and games. Already sold off my modded X'EYE, SNES and Saturn systems and the only keeper of the classic systems is the almighty Neo. But many games I acquired just to enlarge the library and found I´m happy with 7 that I have so the other 15 are just to make the shelf look purdier.

Before anyone continues, I´m located in Argentina and from what I checked out, a single AES cart goes for about $20 to the US and Canada and $25 to Europe. Of course, more than one game doesn't equal double de shipping fees so multiple purchases are beneficial :mr_t:.

Also, I don't have paypal and other than Western Union, I don't think I can accept any other form of payment. International Money orders should be OK, but I'd have to see which here are accepted.

For established members and people I've dealt with, I´m willing to ship games before payment so they can inspect them properly and make sure they´re happy with the games. You know who you are.

Still interested? Read on...

Games are all US unless otherwise noted. Nothing is fake or freaked, save for a couple of inserts but please forgive me as this was a LONG time ago.

LEAGUE BOWLING - $50
JPN with US insert
Picture024.jpg

SUPER BASEBALL 2020 - SOLD Has Gamedude sticker
Picture022.jpg

SUPER SIDEKICKS - $40
Picture023.jpg

Originally purchased from SNKJorge

THE SUPER SPY - $25
US with custom NGF insert
Picture025.jpg

GHOST PILOTS - $50
Picture026.jpg

Originally purchased from Kiselgof

VIEWPOINT - $100 Good condition, but not collectors
Picture029.jpg

Originally purchased from Vincewy

WINDJAMMERS - SOLD
Picture028.jpg

STREET HOOP - SOLD Has Gamedude Sticker
Picture030.jpg

AEROFIGHTERS 2 - $110
Picture031.jpg

Originally purchased from rarehero

TOP HUNTER - SOLD
Picture033.jpg

FATAL FURY SPECIAL - $25
JPN with US insert
Picture035.jpg

NEO GEO CUP 98 - $100
JPN with custom NGF insert
Picture036.jpg

SAMURAI SHODOWN 2 - $30
JPN with US insert
Picture038.jpg

THE ULTIMATE 11 - SOLD
US CONVERSION
Picture039.jpg

Purchased in France, high quality conversion.

THE KING OF FIGHTERS 96 - $110 Good condition, but not collectors
Picture040-1.jpg

Originally purchased from GamersAbyss

Unless otherwise noted, all games are in excellent to near mint condition. I had my Neo to play, not just to collect dust so most carts have a few insertion marks. Viewpoint and KOF 96 have excellent cases and carts but the manuals ae well used.

Please feel free to ask about any more detailed information on any of the games plus any extra pics you might need.

My email is salc94@hotmail.com so if you wanna add me to your MSN, I'll galdly show any game via cam if need be.

Thanks for looking.