US Thrid Strike CPS3 (pics added)

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have a working CPS3 Third Strike with the metal cage and move lists. It has had the battery replaced around a year or so ago. The battery is now also installed in a removable shell so that swapping batteries is as easy as popping it out and replacing it when the game is on.

I would like 450 for this package. PayPal only.

Thanks!

Last edited:

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes 450 Shipped to us only. Also, I should mention that the cage is matching to the game. From what I have been told that adds substantial value.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Wow. What are you putting in the arcade that you took this out of? One of the best games ever? Yeah, who needs it!

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
As promised here are the pics.

Also, the move lists are in mint condition, however they are mounted cleanly onto black mat-board to keep them from creasing. I am sure they could be removed.

This game is 100% working however if something happens on the way to you I CANNOT be held responsible. I have seen some deals go bad on here with cps3 stuff and I don't want to get caught up in some drama. Shipping will be insured for 400 US.

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Hit me up with PMs if you are interested!

thchardcore

Another Striker
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
BUMP, good price,

But the cage doesn't appear to match, just so you know. But I have never seen a matching cage, almost always use the NG cage. Wonder if 2I had its own metal cage

Nice kit.

Last edited: