USPS drives me crazy ...................."mail intercept"

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
ts45uTS.jpg

Zenimus

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
Dang, I didn't notice a few days ago that you were the OP of this thread! :D

Yeah, looks like the package I sent you is getting the "interception" treatment too. I hope they don't return it back to me and waste a bunch of time and money, not to mention possible damage from postal carelessness. I've never seen this happen before.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I just remembered once a package I sent to Jung got returned to me for no apparent reason. Package still had its label attached and it was not in bad shape. i wonder if it was this same thing what happened then. That was maybe a year ago IIRC...

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Dang, I didn't notice a few days ago that you were the OP of this thread! :D

Yeah, looks like the package I sent you is getting the "interception" treatment too. I hope they don't return it back to me and waste a bunch of time and money, not to mention possible damage from postal carelessness. I've never seen this happen before.

They will send it back to you & it will waste your time and money trust me. I waited on them to call me all day to see why this happened to my package but nothing like I figured. Im sure it was a glitch but you can forget getting a refund for the wasted shipping monies.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Went to postal office and people over there gave me run around. I was asking to see manager and they told me she went to lunch and be back in 30 mins.

I was there for two hours and manager has nowhere to be found. I left them my address and contact number because i had to take care other business.

One thing they still cant answer my question is who pays fee to submit mail interception?
I asked them to check their system to find out and they were mumbling "maybe" sender submitted the request bla bla bla.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
They will send it back to you & it will waste your time and money trust me. I waited on them to call me all day to see why this happened to my package but nothing like I figured. Im sure it was a glitch but you can forget getting a refund for the wasted shipping monies.

Got my package from you today. No Interception here.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Strange that this happened from 3 different sellers on NG.com just to LS. It's almost like someone knows when he does deals on here and has teh skillz to be able to trigger a mail intercept on a 3rd party transaction. But who could be so devious?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Strange that this happened from 3 different sellers on NG.com just to LS. It's almost like someone knows when he does deals on here and has teh skillz to be able to trigger a mail intercept on a 3rd party transaction. But who could be so devious?

I'm guessing it could be his EX.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member

That's a very good point.
It seems like someone is watching over my PMs and messing with me...........I wonder who that is (are)?

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
That's a very good point.
It seems like someone is watching over my PMs and messing with me...........I wonder who that is (are)?

No one cares about your fucking PM's, you're not that important.

Stop being paranoid.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

don't we know someone who used to work for the Post Office (UK) and could "potentially" look at PM's to get tracking #'s? :keke:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I bet the mail intercepts are being put it by the route carrier who is either A) sick of delivering 20 boxes a week to his address or B) trying to save him from a hoarder house full of garbage and doing their small part.

Opethian

Basara's Blade Keeper
10 Year Member
I bet the mail intercepts are being put it by the route carrier who is either A) sick of delivering 20 boxes a week to his address or B) trying to save him from a hoarder house full of garbage and doing their small part.

we have a winnar

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
my most recnt perchuses have arrived like five days before theexpected deliverydates. bummer for you likid

hope they stop fucking with you. whoever it are

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
my most recnt perchuses have arrived like five days before theexpected deliverydates. bummer for you likid

hope they stop fucking with you. whoever it are

To be honest, the last few months USPS has really stepped up their game. Alot of my domestic priority mail packages have been arriving super quick.