Vape Hipster Faggots

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
lol

Anyway, I picked up an Alien Dual Battery Mod - took hits off it for 3 hours last night and still had to get a dip.

6mg nicotine. I'll never have this thing in public. It's actually embarrassing - I gotta quit snuff tho.

Did it come with a subohm tank? 6mg is probably too low if you have a serious addiction. You should probably start around 12mg.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Haven't dipped in close to a month. No desire to. Also dropped to 3mg of nicotine.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It seems that vaping is a better alternative to smoking...but God, is it becoming trashy.

White trash idiots walking around clutching those big ass things like Bob Dole did an ink pen. It's not a fucking fashion accessory.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Vaping is fine but that douchey hipster culture ruined it. You look like gigantic douche nozzel steam training down the road....

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Haven't dipped in close to a month. No desire to. Also dropped to 3mg of nicotine.

johncena1.jpg

TonK

Least Valuable Player
It seems that vaping is a better alternative to smoking...but God, is it becoming trashy.

White trash idiots walking around clutching those big ass things like Bob Dole did an ink pen. It's not a fucking fashion accessory.

The subculture is a bunch of degenerates. I only vape in private.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member

congrats.... My brother used a vape to get off cigs, and than slowly lessened his nicotine mg until he was off it. Worked great for him.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
congrats.... My brother used a vape to get off cigs, and than slowly lessened his nicotine mg until he was off it. Worked great for him.

My TRex used to smoke blunts...still does.

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Hey Shroom, I bought a TFV12.

Stepping into flatbill territory.