Various Cables and Such (SCART, RGBS, Etc)

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Terms: Payment is accepted by paypal or postal money order. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping for one item is $5, two or more is free for contributing members.

1. Cheapo Chinese LK SCART to HDMI converter $20 SHIPPED! "Upscales to 720 or 1080P" but it looks like composite anyway. Fun to mess around with or good if you need a quick portable pinch to play old school systems on an lcd with hdmi only. DON'T EXPECT XRGB LOOKIN OUTPUT :lolz:

Freebies: I have 2 digital audio cables free with any purchase and may have a short component cable as well. Free with any purchase while they last.

Pending:

Sold:
4. SNES SCART Cable $7 - worked great on my DVDO setup, may not work for yours depending on factors beyond my control (such as your monitor or SCART to Component converter)

2. SCART Selector $15 I used this with my DVDO without issue and didn't notice any degradation in picture quality.

3. SCART to RGB Sync Lead $25 - worked great on my old setup

5. Neo-Geo SCART Cable with plug for stereo (headphones) $10 - worked great on my DVDO setup, may not work for yours depending on factors beyond my control (such as your monitor or SCART to Component converter)
w047pw.jpg

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hey Cro, you might want to mention if that SNES cable is for US/Japan or European systems, the cable is different.

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Hey Cro, you might want to mention if that SNES cable is for US/Japan or European systems, the cable is different.

Thanks man, they are all EURO SCART CABLES FOR US/JP SYSTEMS!

Last edited: