Videogamesource on Ebay

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
I saw of this guys auctions on eBay and I noticed he was from Titusville, FL. Anyone bought anything from this guy? I'm just curious, but something feels weird to me about him. I dunno, could just be because he's in Florida and so is Japhei.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
With over 168,000 feedback I think it's ok. I think it's a liquidation company and I have ought stuff from them in the past. Zero issues from me.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
I saw of this guys auctions on eBay and I noticed he was from Titusville, FL. Anyone bought anything from this guy? I'm just curious, but something feels weird to me about him. I dunno, could just be because he's in Florida and so is Japhei.

I've been buying things from that shop for years. It's legit.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
+1, been buying from them for years without issue. Genesis 6 button pads, Saturn controllers, DC games/controllers, all sorts of shiz. Zero problems.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
+1, been buying from them for years without issue. Genesis 6 button pads, Saturn controllers, DC games/controllers, all sorts of shiz. Zero problems.

I recently bought a pile of Clear Blue VMU's CIB for $3 a pop. I got a lot of good deals out of that place.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Yes it is Japhei along with every member of this forum from Tampa and probably the whole state of Florida.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
I've only ever dealt with them once. I ordered SFIII Third Strike for Dreamcast and was sent Street Fighter Alpha 3 by accident. They were very fast to settle the situation out and I got the game I was supposed to get in well under a week. The staff was friendly and were pleasant to deal with.

Good seller. Would buy from again.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
videogamesource = japhei is now a google search result

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've bought plenty from then over the years, always been ace although they've been gouging the shit out of their remaining neo stock lately that I know they paid pennies for.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Do not buy their AES adapters total garbage. Ended up buying one from the neostire after two failed attempts.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
With over 168,000 feedback I think it's ok. I think it's a liquidation company and I have ought stuff from them in the past. Zero issues from me.

Word. A hell of a lot of feedback. I would overlook the negatives; when you have thousands of transactions like that, you are highly likely to encounter some nut job buyers.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Ordered from them three times in the last few months, all smooth transactions.

Schiggidyd

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I ordered my complete Riding Hero for AES from them. It arrived without the manual, and I got a personal phonecall from the guy. He insisted it was complete, but I was honest and straightforward. He sent me a manual, all was well.