Vote to have the hyper and pocket forum seperate.

C

Caris Nautilus

Anyone think they should be seperate? Please vote and show shawn that people prefer them seperate
smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
Good idea, please do. This can easily be undone. The Hyper Forum is not deleted, merely turned off. Only problem is, all the topics were moved, took Mouse & me 30 min or more to consolidate the two.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
i agree with caris these are two nice systems that need to be seen as such and not some throw together.

C

Caris Nautilus

It's just together they confuse me. Since I hate to wade thru all the pocket stuff to find the hyper stuff
frown.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Yeah, make it seperate. The systems are quite diff. No reason to throw them together to save some space, even though these are the two main (ex. not incl the suggestion) least posted forums.

------------------
ffmw_terry.gif

"Come on, get serious!"

Shawn

snkusa.com
Well, looks like it’s unanimous, for those that voted at least. I need a volunteer or two to be come temporary mods of the pocket forum. This job will include moving all Hyper threads back to the Hyper Forum. Keep in mind, you must use the drop down in the top right corner to show all topics, since only the last 45 days are shown. You should have 400+ posts in the hyper forum when finished with the topic transfer. This was the smallest forum by far, suggestions has far more. Total of 60 threads at the most.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
It's a little late..but yes, seperate them.

I'd do it (help mod), but I have no idea how.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:
Well, looks like it’s unanimous, for those that voted at least. I need a volunteer or two to be come temporary mods of the pocket forum. This job will include moving all Hyper threads back to the Hyper Forum. Keep in mind, you must use the drop down in the top right corner to show all topics, since only the last 45 days are shown. You should have 400+ posts in the hyper forum when finished with the topic transfer. This was the smallest forum by far, suggestions has far more. Total of 60 threads at the most.

...thank you shawn...

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shawn:

Seperate the two forum's They are two very different console's !!

Pickme, I want to mod the pocket forum. I can do the job of separating the hyper and pocket forum. Give me a chance to prove my abilities.
When I wish upon a star…
wink.gif

------------------
kofKAnimated2.gif

"Dont play with Fire !!"

Shawn

snkusa.com
Your wish is granted. You can be a temp mod in the pocket and hyper forums, enjoy.

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Yes, a Canadian Moderator. Good Luck Prozerg!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
cough cough, age is cathing up with me.....