Want an N-G.com comic series again?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Years ago I drew comics here, they were pretty fun, as some of you older members here can probably attest to.

So what do you guys think about having our own N-G.com kickstarter to make a seriously high quality new comic series?

The more $ you put in, the more control over the content you get.

I can make the craziest shit happen in this thing, and you guys would have tons of input.

Thoughts?

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
OK- so I am gonna need good pics of people's faces who want to be in the comic. I want to start doing some teaser images in this thread as well, give ya'all a taste of what's to come. I can think of a few people off the top of my head who I know I want in the story, old-timey members n'such:

- Rot
- Wasabi
- LWK
- Tak
- Lonesage
- GregN

The story- So far I am wanting to mix current events, board drama, SNK/Neo characters and our members here around a central theme- like an 'Enter the Dragon' fighting tournament or maybe around an election in a futuristic city, it could go so many ways.

Some things that will be in almost for sure:

I am making Bibliophile and Spike two of the central characters.

Dio and Chris of NGF will make a cameo appearance.

Smokehouse will have to have a cyber-ass.

UFOs.

Sharks, for some reason.

And much more...

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Tak: "ACH. MEIN. GOTT."

I can't remember anything else.
neobuyer you chump you never finished the first series.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Definitely needs classicmode, Bobak, Chris/Dion, and the three girls that have been members over the years. Maybe hentaisama and reso, too. I want a full blown sex scene with tentacles and sailormoon skirts

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
We're these the ones that had Merc as a gun-toting, sex with large ladies-craving, giant?

Those were great.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Fuck the kickstarter, just draw it man. Looks good, way better than the MS Paint before.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
We're these the ones that had Merc as a gun-toting, sex with large ladies-craving, giant?

Those were great.

Except he's nothing like that anymore. These days he's just some calm middle-aged dude who has a VHS fetish.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Not sure. Went to go check on Facebook and saw that he removed me. I was wondering why I haven't seen his weekly VHS scores for awhile. Hopefully one of you fuckers can keep me in the loop.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I don't care how small the role but I better be fucking included somewhere in it. I will be seriously dissapointed if I'm not. And who else would be the supplier of herbs?

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
When the comic books get printed, send them to me and I will seal and grade them for you. For a small fee.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I like what you've got so far. Keep it up!

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
I didn't get into the last one, I probably won't be in this one. I'm just a chubby guy with a beard, wanting to be a part of a comic from a forum I've been on all of my adult life.

Also I'm still friends with merc on Facebook. Dudes doing alright. Has some baby momma drama, but also a steady girlfriend, and still buys every vhs he can find.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I'm not paying for this. Will dl teh romz.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I am going to add now that unless I get something in return for making this thing, then you will all get ~nothing~.

I am fine with this, but who is really losing out? You who stand to lose maybe $2 - $5, or me who stands to lose 4+ hours a page? This shit doesn't conceptualize and draw itself you realize. If I had a burning desire to just 'do this' it would have happened a long time ago.

So contemplate ~NOTHING~ then, the choice is y'alls :)

NGCDFreak

Belnar Institute Student
You guys are going to hate me more for bringing this member up have one about bloodycelt.