Want To Buy (WTB): Sega-Sammy Atomiswave Cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI"

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
The last few times I posted a request, the items were found within a week. Hopefully, lightning will strike again and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :)

As the title indicates, I'm looking for the English Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI." I'd prefer to send payment by PayPal, though other methods would definitely be considered. I promise an amicable, equitable, and timely transaction from start to finish. So, e-mail and PM those offers and let the hunt begin! :cool:

P.S. To specify, I really want the English Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "Samurai Shodown VI."

Conversely, I do not really want the Japanese Sega-Sammy Atomiswave cartridge "Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden."

Last edited:

CADMAN2K

Kabuki Klasher
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
AW Title

OK you specifically looking for Samurai Shodown VI (EN/US) Version, checked your otther thread..

Good Luck.

Last edited:

kasemase

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The last few times I posted a request, the items were found within a week. Hopefully, lightning will strike again and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :)

Seems like you jinxed yourself when you mentioned that you got your last requested item in 1 week. Anyways... bump for luck. :up: