Want To Buy (WTB): SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (SNK Neo•Geo MVS, Cartridge Only)

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
The last two times I posted a request, the items were found within a week. Hopefully, lightning can strike thrice and this search will be just as fast. So, here goes nothing! :)

As the title indicates, I'm looking for an original and working SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos for the SNK Neo•Geo MVS. I'm interested in the cartridge only; I wouldn't know what to do with a full or even partial kit. The cosmetic condition doesn't bother me much, either. Honestly, I'm pretty easy to please: just gimme the game. ;)

With little to trade, I'm ready to buy. PayPal is preferred, though other methods of payment would definitely be considered. I promise an amicable, equitable, and timely transaction from start to finish. So, e-mail and PM those offers and let the hunt begin! :cool:

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Bump! :cool:

C'mon, ladies; I know you've got this game just lyin' around somewhere. You know you don't really play it that much, anyhow. So, why not sell it to me? :glee:

b33nine

n00b
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
somebody sold an SVC chaos cart in the selling forum 2 days ago for $50... it made me sad that I didn't have $50 :(

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Weekend bump! :cool:

C'mon, people! Think of this as a PBS pledge drive. The minute I get what I want, these annoying and tiresome cries for help will stop. ;)

Please, support your local SNK Neo•Geo enthusiast. :buttrock:

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Rats! Sales like this and this continue to fall under my radar. Someone, anyone, sell me this original cartridge at a fair price; it's not impossible. I can't keep letting letting deals like those above slip away. :(

Tomcat

NG.com No.1 Ranked Trader.Also, Donated $600+ to N
Rating - 100%
836   0   1
picture.php

I have this ..its a brand new never used kit bought here at neo store still intact,,,

regards

Tom(ITA)

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Tomcat is the man... Don't hesitate to buy, he's good shit!

SuperMegaUltra

Geese's Thug
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Looking For Cartridge Only! SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (SNK Neo•Geo MVS)

picture.php

I have this. It's a brand new and never used kit I bought here at the NeoStore, still intact.

Regards,

Tom(ITA)

Thanks for the fast and friendly reply, Tomcat. Unfortunately, a brand new and never used kit of SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) just isn't what I want. I only need the cartridge and, as such, probably wouldn't be able to agree on an amicable and equitable price for the full kit. :(

Though I must respectfully decline, I do appreciate the offer. So, I'm afraid this means I'm still on the trail of an original and working SNK Vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos (SNK Neo•Geo MVS) cartridge. Please, keep those offers comin'!! :glee: