Wanted: Famicom Games!

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Came upon an awesome complete AV Famicom so now I need more games for it. Already got Super Mario 3 and Seikima-II but would like to get my hands on whatever may be available. It's preferred to do at least a few at a time to save on shipping.

I can do Money Order or EMT for those located in Canada, or also Pay Pal gifted or what have you. If you're into trades, I have a 360 console with games up for grabs, as well as random games for Game Boy / Game Boy Color, GBA, NES, SNES, and N64.

Thanks! :-J

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
i have complete copies of arkanoid 1 and 2 both with paddles, complete copies of splatterhouse sd and kid dracula, and loose copies of parodius and mighty final fight if you're interested PM me.

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thanks to all the guys that came through on this. I'm still looking for small game bundles or may be into whatever you may offer. Also, I'm looking to buy Super Famicom games as well. I tried to edit my main post but I guess thread title edits are off-limits.

Thanks

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Nearly month long bump to see if anything else is floating about these boards for sale! Give me a shout if you have nice stuff to get rid of!

Thanks