WANTED,MVS Game on the EXPENSIVE.Not on the ”CHEAP”

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
WANTED,MVS Game on the EXPENSIVE.Not on the ”CHEAP”

I haven’t decided what game I want yet but it won’t be wanted on the CHEAP..:lolz::lolz::lolz:

:loco:

Let me what you have..

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have super sidekick for only £100 is that expensive enough for you lol

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
nork69 just posted a super nice ss5s kit for like $400. expensive enough for you?

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Thank you all..
PMs Replied to..:multi_co:

.I got what I wanted..:multi_co:..Thanks so so much..

CLOSE THREAD..

I don't want to make any offers on things that I can't actually pay for as it seems I see OTHERS post wanted threads but can't actually pay for what they want or give you a responce..:mad:

Or the want it on the CHEAP..

I didn't get the things I own on the cheap so I'm not selling them on the cheap..

A YES OR NO Responce would be the proper thing to do,
If you bought something from me Please pay me already..or respond,let me know when you will..

After a month with no responce is unacceptable..I find a week with no responce unacceptable too..

I am currently dealing with FOUR Time wasters on this site..

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I don't want to make any offers on things that I can't actually pay for as it seems I see OTHERS post wanted threads but can't actually pay for what they want or give you a responce..:mad:.

I hear you there. People are looking to get something for little or nothing these days.

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I hear you bro! Everyone wants something for nothing, or at least close to it. Those are the kind of deals you get from clueless ops or a wife that just divorced her gamer husband and took all of his stuff. Not from gamers or collectors on sites focused on what is being bought/sold. You get what you pay for, most of the time and if you want to get an expensive game, expect to pay an expensive price, or at least somewhat close to it depending on the sellers need for money at the time.

Offering the same price you see prior to the addition of shipping on some crappy website from a seller based in Korea/china, to a reputable US/UK/JP seller that has the game in hand with pictures of the tested cart you will actually receive + art, and wanting it shipped for that price, is just retarded. LOOKING AT YOU Kinneth!